This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kiribati | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Kiribati | Jury..

1399 days 5 hours ago
KingB24
Let's bring in our jury members... Paulette, Billy, David, Pi, Ben, Lake, Drew, and Kellen.

Hufus, Peter, Scott... congratulations on making it as far as you can go in this game. You three have outlasted everyone else, now you must convince the jury who you had a hand in voting out, why you deserve to win this game.

This Tribal Council will be an open forum between the final three and the eight members of the jury. You all are welcome to post statements or speeches as you wish and jury, you are free to ask questions. Please keep everything polite and respectful between one another.

Jury votes will be due at 9:00 PM EST tomorrow, June 28th. We will reveal the votes right away and begin a live reunion.

Being that it is not possible for a 3-way tie due to having eight jurors, if we have a 2-way tie, the third place player will cast a deciding vote.
1399 days 5 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Opening Statement:

First off, congrats Hufus and Peter for making finals as well. Job well done to everyone.

I'm going to try to make this short and sweet. I, fortunately and unfortunately, had a hand in almost every single person's eviction. I attended 15/16 tribal councils in this game. The only tribal I had no part of was Brandon's eviction. Otherwise, I voted in every single tribal council. Now, the good thing about that is that I was able to talk to a lot of different people early and often. Typically in my group game experience, you form most bonds when you are voting people out and aligning with people not necessarily sitting around waiting after winning immunities and challenges.

So I quickly formed an alliance with Kellen from Day 1. He was my go to guy and I trusted him with everything. I recognized Nattie and Jay from around tengaged and also aligned with them. Drew was also instrumental in my early votes and I trusted these people the most moving forward.

Several tribe swaps and switches happened, but I still found myself with the same people I had been working with. Up until I was swapped with people I hadn't really spoken to. Thankfully Justin and Bryan were friends of mine and we protected each other. However, they both quit when they did not get their way and it really hurt my game because I was planning on working with them both far in the game.

Me, Kellen and Peter had a final 3 chat from early on in this game. At first it was to take care of our tribe we were on. But then we continued with it from then on out. We all voted together at almost every tribal and I would not be sitting here without their unwaving loyalty.

I pretty much had knowledge or a hand in almost every persons eviction. But I only made these moves to further myself in the game. The worst I felt was when I voted out Lake at Final 6. Me and him made an "Alabama alliance" and I was 100% going to honor this and possibly make a move here to tie the vote on Kellen. HOWEVER, minutes before day change, Drew and others each were pming me and screenshotting me stuff lake had told them about voting me so I went ahead and stuck with my original alliance and voted out Lake to be on the safe side. I was worried drew, hufus, and lake were actually voting me and trying to get me to throw my vote. So i wanted a tie at worse.

Anyways, I think I somehow stayed under the radar once again which I don't know how because I am a good gameplayer yet people never really target me in games.

My social game is my strongest part of all my games and I play that to the extreme.

When I applied for this group game, this is what I sent in to Tyler/Chase:

"I know when to take control and lead and also sit back and let other people do the dirty work that needs to be done. I normally build relationships and talk to people behind the scenes. I act like im not good at challenges early on so people dont see me as a threat then i end up doing well toward the end when people dont expect it."
1399 days 4 hours ago
Hufus
Hey yall!

I’d like to say that despite how messy things turned out to be (including the quits), I really had fun playing with every one of you guys, and I’d like to thank Tyler and Chase for casting me and for having this great season. Also, congrats Peter and Scott for making it here with me too! You guys are awesome and i’m glad we all got here together.

For the first part of the pre-merge, I legit didn’t have to worry much. We were dominating the challenges, so I was only worried about talking and making  connections with people, but also making sure I wasn’t overplaying too much when we didnt need to. But once I got tribal, which was after the second swap happened, that’s when I started playing as hard as I could. In the tribal that Brandon went home, I was the one behind his boot. That’s the moment that me, Pi and Kellen got together in an alliance, which also meant that we controlled the votes for that tribal. At first, when we started discussing things, it was clear that Kellen and Pi were set on doing Ben, due to some problems they had in previous games. The only problem was  I knew I could trust Ben, and I was sure that he’d have my back over someone who I had no relationship with and that also tried to throw out my name at tribal. So I did the best as I could and I managed to convince them to keep Ben and vote for Brandon instead, which I think was fundamental for me to get here today, since we had each other’s backs up until the moment he was voted out.

So when merge came, that’s when things got trickier. I was told about several people being friends/close and knowing each other like prior the game, and that’s when I knew I would have to think logical and do the best I could to get here today. That’s one of the reasons of why I went so hard for the first individual immunity, which led me to stay awake for 19+ hour. Even though I felt I didn’t need it for that particular tribal, I had to set my foot in the new merge tribe, and I had to figure out what the dynamics were, and that’s why I did it. After I managed to get it (and the Justin quit happened), I started working on my connections, so I solidified my alliance with Peter/Kennel/Pi, I had Lake as my closest ally since we’re friends and I also had other relationships that helped get through the game, like with Ben and Drew.. So I do think that for the social part, I did it all gracefully, since I was on the loop of all the votes except for the Lake tribal, and I also was able to deflect my name and I was never the final target for any tribals, despite having a lot of heat from the moves I tried to make and from also being labeled as a big threat throughout the game.

But anyway, guys. I have a lot to talk, but those are the general ideas I felt like I needed to share with you. Thanks for reading everything. I just wanted to finish it up by saying that I did what needed to be done in order to set myself up to get here today. And that’s why I’m standing here, against all odds, overcoming a clear majority in the finish line of the game, without having a single vote casted against me, and I hope you can respect my decisions. Gl Scott and Peter <3
1398 days 11 hours ago
bamold1999
I'm extending the voting period till tomorrow at 7:00 EST.
1398 days 10 hours ago
Dracarys
Hello Jury,

Basically I am not voting for Hufus because I just don't see your gameplay at all. It's pretty annoying to have people outside of the game aid you and help you and I'm not about that. On top of that, it really feels like you had Lake join with you to only help you get far. I do not feel comfortable as a Jury on voting someone who had so much help outside of the game and inside of the game from prior relationships. So it's not shocking to me that you made it here with all of the help you got.

Between Peter and Scott, Peter you slayed that puzzle making challenge. I will never forget that. Scott you are team loyal and voted for me to stay (unlike Peter and had Pi not been afk that day I would've stayed if Peter voted to keep me) so my vote is for Scott.
1398 days 10 hours ago
crimsonteer
Hello Jury,

My vote is already LOCKED AND LOADED.

I don’t want to talk about myself like some  and ask all 3 of you a simple question

What was the worse move you made in this game, and how do you think you recovered from it, if you did.
1398 days 10 hours ago
Hufus
@David

Hey, first of all, thanks for your statement, I really enjoyed it! Well, I don't see what you're talking about, cause you're basically trying to discredit all my game. Maybe if you weren't so bitter about it you would see what I'm talking about. Also, I did my job trying to see who were friends with who, by also checkin friend lists and past games together, so I could have a sense of the dynamics in the tribe and how I could position myself in a better way to navigate through it. The fact that you're saying that me and Lake joined together for him to ONLY help me to get far is laughable... You're basically discrediting everything that he did too, when we were playing separated games, had different allies, and he was playing the game super hard and wasn't sheeping me at all as you implied.

Also, if you want to talk about prior relationships, why can't you also acknowledge that you joined together with your friend group, in which you were like supporting all the way throughout the game? Like during that endurance challenge, for example. Or that the other finalists were also friends with people on the jury (even more ppl that i was) prior to this game? Let's just not have double standards here, yet i'm being put on a spot just because you don't like me for whatever reason and is bitter that I voted you out. But I do remember something. You say that it's not shocking to you that I got here, but you were the one calling me dumb for putting myself on the spotlight after going so hard for that immunity as I would end up in everyone's radar and would become a target after that. But guess what? I made it, I did what I could to get here, I played hard, and even despite being outnumbered and labeled as a threat, I get here today without receiving a vote, and I stand on my own two feet. So nothing you can say will change my mind on how deserving I think me and the other finalists are to be here today and to possibly win the game. Thank you.
1398 days 6 hours ago
Dracarys
Hello Hufus, again I am not discrediting your game when your entire game revolved around getting knowledge from outside sources and having your friends carry you the entire time.

There are no double standards at all when it comes to the voting. You had help from outside sources. I joined with friends yes but where were they? They quit the game and I was alone while you had Lake who was constantly deflecting your name. I am sorry that you believe that you "worked hard" when in reality you got aided in every single way possible this game. It's how exactly your game worked and you can't really try to explain it all because as I said before. It's exactly how you played.

Whether or not the rest of the jury will still sheep you and vote you, I don't know considering that most of the people here seemed to have only played to let you win. Let that be, but either way you cannot sit up there in the finals and breakdown your game and try to seem like you did anything all game. You did not, you just relied on your aid outside the game and Lake to get you where you are and I cannot in good conscience and for the integrity of T & C, vote for someone who got aided so heavily in this game.
1398 days 5 hours ago
Hufus
@David

Hello again, David. So, you're so bitter that you can't even see how delusional and how much of a hypocrite you're being right now.

"having your friends carry you the entire time" Well, which friends are you exactly talking about here? Cause as far as I'm concerned, I didn't and I don't need to be carried bro. I played my own game here and it was my social game and the connections I MADE that got me here. Also, ask the other people on the jury if they were my friends prior to this game and you'll get your answer. But maybe if you weren't so focused on your hatred for me, you'd see that. Anyway, then I keep reading and this part is REALLY funny "I joined with friends yes but where were they? They quit the game and I was alone" so you're basically saying that you flopped bc your friends, who you made apply to play with you, quitted?  So if what you're saying about me was true, which once again is not, why would you condemn me for playing with "fRiEnDs" and how is that so disrespectul to the INTEGRITY of T&C when u tried to do it? Again, make it make sense. You're contradicting yourself over and over again. Maybe you shouldn't have done it to spare the integrity of T&C's if that's how you really feel. But to finish it up, I'd like to get some things straight.

1) Get off your high horse. You talk like you own the universal truth, and it just rubs me the wrong way. You've come here and you're disregarding everything that happened in the game and trying to belittle me and actually everyone else who played the game for no reason LMAO If we got here, it's on our merits, and if u can't find your way around it, I'm sorry.
2) Stop disrespecting the rest of the jury like that. They'll literally vote for who they want to vote, whether is me or not, and calling anyone a sheep, especially JURORS, is the most ridiculous thing you could do.
3) I'm done with you. Like you're one of the fakest people I've ever met and there's so much negativity around you that i dont see the reasoning of keep this going. Namaste.

And with that, thank you again.
1398 days 4 hours ago
Dracarys
@Hufus

I am sorry that you are upset that I was able to dismantle your gameplay. It is not discredting it, it is solely breaking it apart because it just is not good gameplay. For other finalists such as Scott and Peter, I cannot dismantle their gameplay as easily as yours.
Again, hopefully you will be able to have some time alone and try to process it.

Please refrain from mentioning my game, because as a juror, I am focusing on your game and not mine. So please do not mention my name when this is about you and as a juror it is my job to pick the best winner to represent this season of T & C. With all help you got from outside the game as well as joining with a predetermined relationship. I cannot in good conscience vote for you.

Hopefully you are able to see through your own arrogance and understand that I am not discrediting your gameplay. I am just picking it apart as my job in the jury.

And with that, thank you again.
1398 days 4 hours ago
Hufus
@Dracarys

You're not dismantling my gameplay. You're using your own feelings and how butthurt you are to try make up lies and say that I got carried here, when I was not. How come I was carried if people have been wanting me out for a long time and I still managed to get to the end? Plus, I'm not the one being arrogant and a hypocrite here, but on the contrary. NOTHING I said here sounded arrogant and I never said I was better than anyone else. And ALSO, I wont refrain from calling your hypocrisy when I see it, especially when you're getting this personal over a game and trying to justify with unrealistic reasons, but I see that I got under skin.

Also, you're the one saying that whoever doesn't follow your lead on not voting me to win is gonna be a sheep and that "I don't know considering that most of the people here seemed to have only played to let you win", discrediting everyone else who played the game. You're delusional. No one handed me this. I don't need be carried, I don't need "friends" not to quit to get to the end or to justify when I flop in games, unlike you. But I'm glad I got yo so pressed over this game. Mission accomplished. Namaste.

And with that, thank you again! =)
1398 days 3 hours ago
Dracarys
I am easily dismantling your gameplay. There is not one move you can claim was your own move and you even say yourself the only vote you were out of the loop on was on Lakes blindside. Evidently meaning you relied on Lake to tell you a vote and also deflect your name.

You did nothing all game, you sat back and let Lake deflect your name and take the heat for you. All you did was win immunities and your game was so predictable. You cannot name one move that you did because in reality, you literally did nothing.

I am sorry that I am able to so easily dismantle your game with my argument. However, I am glad I got you so pressed over this game. Mission accomplished. Namaste

And with that, thank you again! =)
1398 days 2 hours ago
Hufus
If u had read what I said, or if you were actually opened to hear me out, you'd understand what I'm talking about, especially about the moves I made. But that's not the case here so i guess we should move on. ;) Plus I was left out of the loop on the Lake vote because they knew I wouldn't do that and bc they suspected I had an advantage, in which I did. So try again, it's definitely not the way you're trying to make it seem. You were out way before that happened so i dont see why ur trying to act like you know everything, when in reality me and the other people were the ones there LOL Your read is so off and it shows.

Also, you're the one here who's been trying to call your fellow jury members out and to say they were handing me the win, when that's never happened. You're reaching, like a big reach, and honestly that looks so bad.

PS: I love how you're copying me, so lemme give u something to copy. Obseshaun. Thank you again!

open group

T&C Survivor: Cape Verde [Day 15]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!