This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

1422 days 17 hours ago
crimsonteer
woo
1422 days 17 hours ago
crimsonteer
oh my internet is so bad rn sobs
1422 days 17 hours ago
benp428
Oo
1422 days 17 hours ago
KingB24
Tonight's immunity challenge is simple. I will be posting a blog shortly and your job is to get as many hashtags for your tribe as you can within the allotted time frame. A valid hashtag will be #Onotoa, #Tarawa, or #Makin. The tribe name can be lowercase, but they do need to be spelled correctly.

At the end of the challenge the two tribes with the MOST hashtags will win immunity with first place receiving a clue to the idol. Losers will head to tribal council.

Please note, comments from known multis will not count and will be deleted. Same thing goes for one person commenting the same tribe multiple times. Nobody in the game or eliminated is eligible to post.

This challenge will run from my go which will be posted below with a link to the blog until 8:30 PM EST.

Any questions?
1422 days 17 hours ago
3pi14159
no sir
1422 days 17 hours ago
Hufus
nop
1422 days 17 hours ago
KingB24
Posting the blog now. Challenge is on.
1422 days 17 hours ago
KingB24
1422 days 16 hours ago
KingB24
Results incoming!
1422 days 16 hours ago
KingB24
In FIRST place, with 25 hashtags...

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Makin

Congratulations Makin! You have won immunity and you will receive a clue to the hidden immunity idol.
1422 days 16 hours ago
KingB24
Coming down to Onotoa and Tarawa, second place goes to......
1422 days 16 hours ago
KingB24
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Onotoa with 15 hashtags

Congratulations Onotoa! You have won immunity.

Tarawa, unfortunately you will be headed to tribal council tonight. It will be posted shortly.

open group

T&C Survivor: Cape Verde [Day 15]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!