This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - Makin tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #5 - Makin..

1432 days 20 hours ago
KingB24
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

https://i.imgur.com/kiMwAag.gif

1 vote Jay
1 vote left
1432 days 20 hours ago
KingB24
Last vote...
1432 days 20 hours ago
KingB24
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

https://i.imgur.com/6iKU46d.gif

We are deadlocked. We will now be turning to the wheel decide to determine how the tiebreaker will work. On the wheel will be 2 spots saying speed and 2 spots saying luck. The wheel will be spun and the LAST option left is what we are doing. Tyler and I will host a call with you guys and go on screen share to show the wheel as we go.

If we end up with speed, Jay and Peter will compete in a tiebreaker speed challenge. If it is luck, a purple rock will decide which of the two is eliminated.
1432 days 20 hours ago
bamold1999
The wheel has chosen
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

SPEED
1432 days 20 hours ago
bamold1999
This challenge will be simple and straightforward. All you will have to do is shift the word given over in separate posts, until all 13 X’s are on the opposite side of the word. Once you are done you MUST post “FINISHED” after to stop your time.  I will make a forum for each of you, and the first person to finish will win this fire making competition.

If you do happen to mess up you may delete your post to fix your mistake, but once you post “FINISHED”, no changes may be made.

Example:
KingBxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xKingBxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxKingBxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxKingBxxxxxxxxxx
All the way until you get the word to the other side and it looks like this
xxxxxxxxxxxxxKingB

Any Questions?
1432 days 20 hours ago
bamold1999
The word will be given when the challenge begins.
1432 days 20 hours ago
bamold1999
Jay and Peter are you ready?
1432 days 20 hours ago
Peetah32
ready
1432 days 20 hours ago
Peetah32
actually do we have to do the first one with all x's on one side or is the first one we post moved one over already?
1432 days 20 hours ago
bamold1999
You post the first one with all the x's on one side
1432 days 20 hours ago
bamold1999
Jay has 10 minutes before he is DQ'd
1432 days 20 hours ago
bamold1999
Peter, Jay you ready?
1432 days 20 hours ago
Peetah32
yes
1432 days 20 hours ago
AmandaBynes
Ready to rock it for sure
1432 days 20 hours ago
bamold1999
Okay, when I post go i'll also post the word you will be starting with. Do not post in your forums until I say go.

open group

T&C Survivor: Cape Verde [Day 15]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!