This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NTM 2 EPISODE 2: CHALLENGE & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » NTM 2 EPISODE 2: CHALLENGE..

3963 days 14 hours ago
WitZ
XxxCLOSEDxxX
3963 days 14 hours ago
WitZ
Emiliana : I think it looks okay, it looks a little too tourist like but other than that good job

Simone : once again I think you did a fantastic photo! I can't put anything negative apart from maybe a little simple? Well done!

Ebony : I think this shot is so so, your face seems scrunched up and it doesn't look good.

Ray : I love your shot it looks so good, nothing wrong.

Destiny : I don't really like this photo very much. It's boring and needs something to make it more appealing. An okay shot nonetheless.

Izzy : the is something about this that makes me WANT the clothes and as a model that is the number one goal. Fantastic!

Jordan : well this photo is gorgeous, and so it should be because the model WON ANTM! nevertheless you have got a good shot.

Erica : I don't really like this photo.  You are WAY to sexy and you don't seem to be modelling, however you did well.

Ashlyn : I think this good however it seems I little simple and safe in my eyes. Other than that good job.

Jovi : simple and elegant but your face looks kinda weird...

Analise : I don't really like this - quite average to be honest

Overall models slightly better than last week with many lifting their game. Special mention to my two highest scoring models this week Simone and Ray, well done. I have mailed me scores to jerard.
3963 days 4 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
u forgot me.......................... hello
3963 days 3 hours ago
IceIceBaby
:O
3963 days 1 hour ago
WitZ
SORRY!
Ajoché : I think your shot is strong and powerful and a stunning photograph. Good work.
3962 days 23 hours ago
coltsfan876
Ur not memorable
3962 days 21 hours ago
Maicolx3
And ur that annoying bug in everyones face
3962 days 19 hours ago
coltsfan876
Izzy why do u keep talking to me? I'm confused I'm not addressing u
3962 days 19 hours ago
Maicolx3
Well why r u talking to deshon like that, she isnt addresing YOU. >.>
3962 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Izzy, Can you stop trying to be the centre of attention because your just making yourself look like a fool when you try to fight someone stronger then you.
3962 days 17 hours ago
Maicolx3
Look whos talking and iam not fighting iam just defending my friend. So your going to tell me that what colts said is ok
3962 days 16 hours ago
coltsfan876
Izzy I haven't seen ajoke stick up for u once. It's clear ur in a one way friendship
3962 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
L said she'll post her comments by tom.
3961 days 16 hours ago
HumptyDumpty
-------------------------------L Panel-----------------------------------------------

Emiliana : I wonder how much effort you put in this competition… overall I can say nice lower body language and other than that is just nothing.. You really need to step up your game if you make it to next round…

Simone : Well apparently you did better than last week… It looks simple but is good enough.. love your face and the calm in your photo.. only thing is you lost the light in the photo but still not a bad photo..

Ajocke : Once again STUNNING!! You look edgy and I like that hand position awkwardly gorgeous.. and you are modelling H to T..you know exactly what to deliver.. Personally I think you are one of the front runner in this competition… Keep it up..

Ebony : I do like this picture the booty toouch is working it and the only negative comment is that your facial expression does look a bit uptight.. other than that good job..

Ray : good photo…good pose…good facial expression.. but I still can’t get that WoW… well it might be my problem that I don’t feel it because Laura did really like your photo.. But I really hope you can jump out from your comfort zone and perform better.. overall is a safe photo..

Destiny : I literally see a faceless photo.. I barely see your eyes and it looks dead..and your hand over there is kinda annoying which spoilt the picture…the only thing I like is your lips and that’s also because the painting looks good.. Is so disappointed to see you deliver this cause you were my Top 5 last panel…

Izzy : Seems like you step up your game this week… I LoVe it honestly.. Your pose is so strong even just standing straight there.. everything is so elongated except your neck which I can’t see it and does cause this picture.. but overall is still gorgeous.. keep it up..

Jordan : Well at least yours look better than Destiny while both of you having the same concept.. Nice shot but I think you can pull out better than this… You and Ray really does have potential just have to believe in yourself and perform.. good luck.. and try to avoid ANTM photo..

Erica: I personally not a fan of this photo… for me is just look like a wannabe striking a pose for some dating site promo.. I still remember I did advice last week on your Kesha shot.. be careful there is a line between being sexy fashionable and being like a hoochie..

Ashlyn : Well it seems like this theme really make it tough for you.. fortunately you barely make it.. I like you sort of making a dance move in your photo..but is there something wrong with your leg?? Cause it looks weird for me and your face just don’t be so tense.. don’t let the stress of the competition get over you..

Jovi : this photo was just simple and okay… You should really step up your game especially you are in the bottom 2 last panel.. if I were your client and hire you as my model and see what you give me here I will be real disappointed.. just be alert.. don’t play it safe.. give it all you got..

Analise : I’m not surprise Laura don’t quite like it… it really does look average.. but I do like it the way how average and yet I still feel what you shown in the picture.. Anyway you have nice leg Analise.. for me you just fall into the same category with Ray and Jordan..

Tamia : (no photo to judge) ??

Good Luck girls.. Some of you did improve and also some of you still not stepping up the game... is competition and you don't want to be just safe..
Anyone of you girl know what happen to Tamia in the house??
3961 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Girls, this week's theme is "United Kingdom" and for the photoshoot you all need to post a photo where the "UK" couture was present.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!