This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NTM 2 EPISODE 1: CHALLENGE & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » NTM 2 EPISODE 1: CHALLENGE..

3990 days 21 hours ago
MariaBalcanFlower
3990 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCLOSEDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3990 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
So Girls we're down to our first challenge, you're all good but 4 GIRLS really outshine that runway and they are:

Ebony
Evanna
Jovi
Tamia

But at .1 reveals are challenge winner who is........................................ EBONY

HERE ARE YOUR CHALLENGE SCORES:
Ebony - 9.5
Tamia - 9.4
Evanna - 9
Jovi - 9
Izzy - 8.8
Destiny - 8.5
Ajocké - 8.3
Analise - 8.2
Emiliana - 8
Ashlyn - 7.9
Simone - 7.8
Ray - 7.2
Erica - 6.8
Jordan - 5 (Didn't do the challenge)

So Ebony Congratulations, you'll earn an extra +5 Points which is amazing but you need to pick another 1 GIRL that will have an extra +2 Points and who will that be??

GOODLUCK <33
3990 days 16 hours ago
coltsfan876
WOOO
3990 days 16 hours ago
coltsfan876
I'm gonna pick Simone not that she needs  it
3990 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
So Simone and Ebony you'll earn an extra points.
3990 days 14 hours ago
TelamonLikeFire
Second lowest score....
3990 days 14 hours ago
coltsfan876
^no one is surprised
3990 days 14 hours ago
TelamonLikeFire
You know what. Bitch, stop being so damn vain and give two damns about what happens to your other fellow competitors!
3990 days 14 hours ago
coltsfan876
Bitch in the end one of us is going to win not all of us I don't give five fucks about you bitch I'm looking out for myself
3989 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Hello Girls, First of all i need to explain why the NTM 2 was entitled as "All Around the World" it's because every episode I've picked a country for each theme, so the theme for this weeks photoshoot is "USA".
3989 days 2 hours ago
TelamonLikeFire
Okay
3989 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
So For Your Photoshoot, just like NTM 1 (Episode 11) http://www.tengaged.com/group/5820/forum/topic/9552441

I'll give each of you an Icon who is very influential at their Music Industry which each one of you will portray, so let's start.

Ajocké- Katy Perry
Analise- Taylor Swift
Ashlyn- P!nk
Destiny- Demi Lovato
Ebony- Lady Gaga
Erica- Ke$ha
Emiliana- Kelly Clarkson
Evanna- Selena Gomez
Izzy- Christina Aguilera
Jordan- Britney Spears
Jovi- Miley Cyrus
Ray- Jennifer Lopez
Simone- Carrie Underwood
Tamia- Ariana Grande

First of All YOU SHOULD KNOW THEM, if not YOU SHOULD because it can reflect to your photoshoot, you need to portray them by their personality, characteristics etc. Second i don't want to see the the artist photo, because the photoshoot says PORTRAY.

GOODLUCK <3
3989 days 1 hour ago
zaza
miley cyrus her more current rock look:http://www.demiurgenewyork.com/UserFiles/agvp1.jpg

like rebel maybe

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!