This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 13: FINALE

Topic » EPISODE 13: FINALE

3978 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
GOODLUCK GIRLS, NOW IT'S THE TIME TO REVEAL THE RESULT:

Aaron- You started this competition being an underdog but you have proven to me that even an underdog can reach the finale, but can an underdog win this competition???

L- Week after Week you deliver me GOOD shots and sometimes even STUNNING shots but will you outshine the two and become the FIRST NEXT TOP MODEL???

Laura- As of Aaron, you also started this competition as an underdog without getting a first call-out, but week after week you get 2nd, 3rd and 4th call-out which is good, can your score beat Aaron and L to win this competition???
3978 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Now, me and Frozen have deliberated the picture that will appear in the link will be our FIRST NEXT TOP MODEL....
3978 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations to all of you for making it this far but the winner is...

http://s12.postimg.org/8my05ackt/pizap_com13712092555981.jpg
3978 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR FIRST NEXT TOP MODEL L  GETTING 196.2 :>

Also, Congratulations To Aaron being the runner-up getting 195.6 (SO CLOSE) and to our third place and will be a JUDGE OF THE NEXT TOP MODEL 2 getting a score of 184.5
3978 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Again, our First Next Top Model L, you'll get a COVER OF MODEL DIVISION, BE THE FACE OF THE   PERFUME (MAIL ME WHAT NAME DO YOU WANT TO CALL THE PERFUME) and be one of the MODEL DIVISION MODELS, but the question remain WILL YOU BE A JUDGE OF SEASON 2 WITH ME AND LAURA???
3978 days 14 hours ago
WitZ
Congratulations L!!!! *hugs her* you totally deserve it :)
You look stunning in your ad campaign :)
I loved the season and i will gratefully take third :) also well done Aaron!
I cannot wait to come back to judge season 2 and I looking forward to seeing who will be the next top model...
3978 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
YAY <3, CONGRATS ON YOU LAURA AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL HELP ME TO DO BETTER IN THIS NEXT SEASON :>
3978 days 10 hours ago
Frozen
Congratulations L
3977 days 22 hours ago
HumptyDumpty
OMG!!!! I still can't believe it.. I'm a next top model now!! ( tear in joy )
Come here you girls(hugs Laura and Aaron) thanks both of you for all along this competition being so Competetive.. You both will success too.. Love you both!!
3977 days 22 hours ago
HumptyDumpty
Thanks judges Jerard and Frozen... Thanks for believing in me.. I won't let you guys down and I promise you both will see me more in the future... Much love!!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!