This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 12: SEMI-FINALS

Topic » EPISODE 12: SEMI-FINALS

4008 days ago
Jerard
Hello Aaron, L and Laura welcome to your last panel here in Hertfordshire, England because we're heading back in our hometown there in Venice Beach, California where we will do the finale here: http://jerichostageinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/IMG_2411.jpg

But without further a do, our challenge winner is....... AARON!!

Aaron- 9.5
Laura- 9
L- 8.2

Goodluck Girls :>
4007 days 20 hours ago
Frozen
Congratulations on getting to the semi-finals girls, I really expect you all to step it up this week so good luck

Laura - Now if I'm honest I was actually quite excited to see your picture this week, I thought to myself, semi-finals she must of stepped it up and done well. Then I look at your picture and see I was wrong, you've done worse than you usually do. I'm not even disappointed at this stage, because this is very typical Laura. You're lying on a beach, awkwardly lying on a beach. There's so much you could have done, yet you didn't do it. You could have given sexy, but no. You could have given sultry, but no. Once again you give nothing. Your body looks rigid and you look uncomfortable and the white nail polish on your big toe overly stands out. This is a poor excuse for a photo in this late in the game. 10/20

L - Unlike Laura who disappoints me every week and no longer does, because it's to be expected, you have disappointed me this week. The lighting is good, but your hair looks a mess and you're kind of hiding behind it and away from the audience in the shot. It's not even particularly a flattering pose. To be honest, there's not a whole lot to it. Poor effort this week L. 12/20

Aaron - I don't particularly like this photo, but that's only because this is a typical shot of what everybody thinks looks good when it's not actually that great and in fact looks kind of weird as your body positioning is unusual. Nevertheless the light hits you well and I think you managed to grasp this task well and at least pulled off a decent photo. Congratulations Aaron. 17/20

Poor display this week girls. A lot of good contenders have gone home in this competition and yet you stand here today mocking them. Apart from you Aaron, commiserations for your progress. Laura, L whichever one of you returns for the finals I expect you to step it up, L I know you can, I've seen you can and well Laura it would be nice to see if you can actually impress me for once.

Aaron - 17
L - 12
Laura - 10
4007 days 19 hours ago
WitZ
Frozen whatever I hate u too :)
4007 days 14 hours ago
HumptyDumpty
I'm sorry for letting you down Frozen... I definitely will step up my game if I manage to make it through the FINAL!! :)
4007 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have 3 Beautiful ladies standing before me, but I only have 3 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 2 of you that will still be in the FINALE.
4007 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
The Best Photo of the Week is....
4007 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
4007 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
AARON!!!!!!

9.5+17+18= 44.5
4007 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
WOW!!

Cogratulations Aaron, two times a row. I'm so proud of you
4007 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Aaron, You'll be a FINALIST :>
4007 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
So, The question is who will she battling it out with?
4007 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Will it be L or Laura??
4007 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Will L and Laura please step forward?
4007 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
I have two stunning ladies standing in front of me , but I have only one photo in my hand, and this photo represents the one of you that will be in the Finale to compete with Aaron.
4007 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
I have here, L
4007 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
The girl who known as the biggest competition by the other eliminated models but this week and last week falls hard in the bottom.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!