This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 11: PANEL & ELIMINATION

Topic » EPISODE 11: PANEL &..

4010 days ago
Jerard
Welcome my Top 4, one of you will end their journey again but first off i would like to Congratulate Laura from booking 4/4 and to bad for Aaron, April and L who books just 1.

GOODLUCK TO THIS PHOTOSHOOT GIRLS <3
4009 days 23 hours ago
Frozen
Ok, I see you girls had an interesting, but potentially difficult photoshoot this week, so lets see how you did.

Laura - As per usual I don't particularly like your shot, which is a shame seeing as you did so well in castings and actually impressed me with your walk. You were attempting to portray Beyonce and I see that you know what she's about, but I don't see it in your picture. I mean ok I see sexy and edgy, but that doesn't lead me to Beyonce. Maybe if you gave more movement, danced a little, showed your more curvy side, but this, well. Once again I'm disappointed with you, more so seeing as this is final four. 14/20

April - I don't think this is a very flattering picture for you, seeing as it makes your jaw and chin look huge, but other than that, it's a good shot, you are portraying Whitney and it looks powerful just like she was. Good effort. 16/20

Aaron - I like it, your body positioning looks great and you look like you could be Mariah performing in the middle of a music video. Your height does look a big strange, but overall you did really well this week, just remember to keep up this consistency. 18/20

L - This image is alright. You're portraying Madonna, and your body looks good, but you kind of loose it in your face. If your eyes were stronger this picture would have been much better, instead you give of this weird look which sort of makes it look like your trying to hard to be sexy while also looking like your saying to yourself "I'm doing it, I'm pulling of Madonna" it's just a really weird look. Remember to not let the pressure get to you. 16/20

Well, well done for the most part this week girls, looks like some of you do better in your photos than in presenting yourselves and some of you are the complete opposite.

Aaron - 18
April - 16
L - 16
Laura - 14
4009 days 18 hours ago
WitZ
Frozen / Kelly katrone  - please for once could you give me a nice mark :/
4009 days 18 hours ago
WitZ
How m I suppose to get best photo with such mean judges :/ I hope my challenge scores keep me in the comp :/
4008 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have 4 AMAZING ladies standing before me, but I only have 3 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 3 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the first Next Top Model.
4008 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
So, Who will go home next the A's or the L's??
4008 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
The Best Photo of the Week is....
4008 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
4008 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
AARON

7+19.8+18= 44.8
4008 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Aaron, You're still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
4008 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Runner-Up for this Week is....
4008 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
4008 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Our Challenge Winner!!
4008 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Laura!

10+18.5+14= 42.5
4008 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations in booking 4 out of 4. Challenge Winner for 2nd time in a row,
4008 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Laura, Your still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!