This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 8: PANEL & ELIMINATION

Topic » EPISODE 8: PANEL &..

4025 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Will Aaron and Chantal please step forward. I have two lovely ladies  standing in front of me , but I have only one photo in my hand, and this photo represents the one of you that will still be in the running towards becoming Next Top Model. I will only call one name, and the girl that I do not call must immediately return to your house here, pack your belongings, and go home.
4025 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Aaron last week is "Great" for you but is it good enough for you to be safe this week??
4025 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Chantal, this is your first bottom 2's but it's not the first time that you've been in the bottom and so far still doesn't have a first call-out
4025 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
So who will stay in this competition???
4025 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
YOU ARE SAFE......
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
AARON!!!
4025 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Only .1 seperating to Chantal's score :/
4025 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Aaron:

9.3+16+8= 33.3

xxCHANTALxx

9.2+13+11= 33.2
4025 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
It's been a though week here, only some of you got enough to score 40+ and it makes me feel sad, so make sure to work harder next week.

GOODLUCK GIRLS <33
4025 days 13 hours ago
HumptyDumpty
Ouch!! That's damn close Chantal..0.1...
4025 days 13 hours ago
WitZ
THIS IS SOOO ANNOYING!!!! RUNNER UP CHALLENGE AND THIRD CALL OUT. STILL HAVEN'T WON ANYTHING!!! AT LEAST IM SAFE.....

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!