This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~TOP MODEL HOUSE~

Topic » ~TOP MODEL HOUSE~

4098 days ago
cherrilollypop
room 1 ! :)
4095 days 14 hours ago
WitZ
yay runner up best photo :)
4095 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~J-MAIL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fashion industry is a product of the modern age. Tomorrow it'll all be over, then I'll have to go back to selling it again.

WEEK 3: WILL BE POST TOMMOROW

>>>GOODLUCK<<<
4095 days 11 hours ago
Realchance
*looks at picture* I did a hell of a job this week
4095 days 7 hours ago
jayjet
no you didn't realchance your photo was gthe worst in the bunch in my oinion and you should have gone instead of mariahann
4095 days 1 hour ago
Realchance
Tyra you have no class, your opinion doesn't matter here, your jealous and I will be here longer then you, just watch you ho
4095 days 1 hour ago
jayjet
no you was in the b2 in  the first week and I felt sorry for ocean because I wanted YOU to go home no one likes you
4094 days 23 hours ago
Realchance
Your gonna go home soon anyway, your skating by barely, you watch you will be going home soon, I will be here longer then you, I had a bad week and then a OUTSTANDING WEEK,GET ON MY LEVEL
4094 days 23 hours ago
Realchance
I am not here to make friends or be liked, I AM HERE BECAUSE I AM A MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4094 days 23 hours ago
jayjet
no I am the only bitch in this house and you can't be one
4094 days 12 hours ago
Realchance
JUST LEAVE TYRA YOUR FAKE
4093 days 16 hours ago
cherrilollypop
Stop with the drama! No one cares if you like the other people or not! we are here to be a model NOT to like one another or argue with everyone.
4087 days 7 hours ago
HumptyDumpty
I just realize... I thought we also have 2 permanent judge alongside with jerard??

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!