This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM20 - Finale

Topic » #NTM20 - Finale

199 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
From one of the biggest castings in NTM history, to now: down to three - Alton, Guinevere, and Sora. In a few days, one of you three will be the winner of Next Top Model: Fans vs. Favorites 2.0!
199 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Here are the things we will judge you on:

1.) OVERALL PERFORMANCE
2.) SOCIAL MEDIA
3.) FINAL TASK
199 days 22 hours ago
brunodrads
I'm so excited!!!!
199 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
smh LATE
199 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Your finale consists of four different photoshoots. Each of them will show sides that we will base upon who to crown as our winner. Shall we get to it?

1.) Model Division
The winner of the Next Top Model: Fans vs. Favorites 2.0 will be the new face of Model Division, the official magazine partner of the Next Top Model franchise. The stakes are higher than ever! For this task, you need to pick a photo that is a spread-worthy shot to be featured on the cover page of one Model Division Magazine issue.

2.) Spirit Animal
For this task, delves deep into the world of spirit animals. You're not just posing; you're channeling your spirit animal. By definition, a power/spirit animal is a shamanic belief of a spirit that guides, helps, or protects individuals, lineages, and nations. To put those words in short: If you were an animal, what would you be? Show that in your photo.

3.) Recreate
It's now time to journey into your NTM journey and revisit a moment that left a mark or lack thereof. It is now time to recreate something you think you could've done better. In a pool of interesting photoshoots you've already done, I believe in some way you think one of your photos could've been better. It's now that time to rewrite the past/ Show us another photo that you think would have been that better choice.

4.) To the Top!
And here lies the embodiment of the fruit of all your hard work. Models, you've come a long way on this incredible journey, and now it's time to reflect on your transformation and hard work. In this final task, your task is to post a photo summarizing/symbolizing what you've done in all challenges and photoshoots, basically the entire competition. Let the world see, in one photo the journey you've traveled here in the Next Top Model.

Send me the tasks VIA MAIL.

This will be a 60-hour shoot, and since this will be the final set of tasks this season, we are expecting you to show what you've got - give it your all, and good luck! x
199 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Final Task Criteria:

Model Division - 30% of total judges' score
Spirit Animal - 20% of total judges' score
Recreate - 20% of total judges' score
To The Top! - 30% of total judges' score
197 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
All models have submitted on time.
197 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Here is the poll which will serve as your social media score:

https://tengaged.com/group/5820-next-top-model-20-fans-vs-favorites/poll/ntm20-who-should-be-next-top-model-157820

NOTE: The poll will be closed a few minutes before the finale night. Remember, I don't want you to spam for votes, anyone caught spamming will be deducted or even have zero points. Let them speak on who they think deserves the crown. And for you, let them see you deserve it. Also, write your statement on why you deserve the crown, while also adding your favorite photo of your model.
195 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
The finale night will be live on Thursday Night, October 19, at 6 PM EST.
195 days 13 hours ago
brunodrads
omg I'm shaking 馃く馃く馃く
194 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
In a few hours...
194 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Stay tuned!
194 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
rooting for anyone but Sora Choi to win <3
194 days 2 hours ago
spinfur
59 min agoJameslu
rooting for anyone but Sora Choi to win <3

And why the fuck is this neccesary
194 days 1 hour ago
brunodrads
*hold Sora's n Guinevere's hands*

馃馃徑馃馃徑馃馃徑馃馃徑
194 days ago
Dimitra
* Chanel enter at the studio and waiting to start *

Who miss me ??? 馃┓ Good luck ladies ! You must be so proud you make it at finals !
But I want to be honest and I鈥檓  here to support my bestie Alton 馃┓

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!