This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM20 - Semi-Finals

Topic » #NTM20 - Semi-Finals

201 days 5 hours ago
Delano
Anja Rubik has become someone I admire. She is a model, but before that, she is a woman, a feminist, an activist who fights for what she believes in and stands for. It's a striking characteristic of hers, and representing her during these two cycles can show me that side, which I think is very beautiful. I'm sad that I didn't make it to the end, but I'm very happy to have surpassed myself on this journey.

It hasn't been an easy season for me, especially in the final stretch, and to have made it this far shows me how strong I am, both in the game and in real life as well. Many things that were said here made me feel bad, in addition to having anxiety attacks, which I don't think is anyone's fault in particular, but my relationship with the game. Noticing this made me rethink many things, including my desire to continue on the site. It's nobody's fault either, but I feel like it's time to stop.

Regarding this cycle, I would like to thank Sebbers Regarding this cycle, I would like to thank Sebbers, who even though he didn't stay in the game for long, was a person who helped me a lot and I was close because of that. My last thanks go to Jerard, for creating a game that is wonderful and very engaging. You made my two appearances worthwhile, and I like you very much. Thank you.

It was a pleasure to play, and to be a threat to many of you (as I read in the comments haha). I think it's a strong final, and a well-deserved one for all three of us. But my support is specific to Sora, because of our track record and the fact that we have resolved ourselves, and because I admire the way she plays determined to stay in the game. And for Alton, for being a strong and unbeatable competitor (which I wish I had eliminated before, I confess haha) and for the fact that he is also Brazilian. I think you have to show our strength.

And since I'm going to lose this game, let it be to one of the best of the season. No hard feeligs to anyone! :)

Love,
Anja/Delano!

https://i.gifer.com/AOVV.gif

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!