This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM19 - Challenge &..

351 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Woobin, you are still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!
351 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
*camera rolls through Simon and Steph*
351 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Will the two of you please step forward?
351 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
I have two models standing in front of me, but I only have one photo in my hand.
351 days 10 hours ago
LaCroix
*walks forward*
351 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
This photo represents the model who will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
351 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Simon, you are here for delivering what could have been a good photo, if it was for some different theme. For art, you missed being the "attraction". Will you be part of the Top 10?
351 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Steph, you were at the bottom of the challenge this week, while it would've been a better story if you were able to rise to the occasion, you are here because you didn't do jus that. Was your score enough to let you stay?
351 days 10 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett watches-
351 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
I will only call one name and the name that I do not call must immediately pack their belongings and go home..
351 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations because you are safe tonight...
351 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
351 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
351 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
SIMON!
351 days 10 hours ago
spinfur
Noo Steph one of my preseason faves

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!