This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - Challenge & Photoshoot (2)

Topic » #NTM19 - Challenge &..

346 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
WOOBIN!
346 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Kim Woobin:

6.2 + 7.4 + 6.5 + 5.0 + 5.0 = 30.1
346 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Woobin, last week you were our Top 2 model, this week you fall pretty hard.
346 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Your photo was deemed pretty safe. So I need you to step out of your comfort zone next week.
346 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Still, Congratulations as you are one of our Top 11!
346 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
*camera rolls through Liu and Vanessa*
346 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Will the two of you please step forward?
346 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
I have two models standing in front of me, but I only have one photo in my hand.
346 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
This photo represents the model who will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
346 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Liu, we meet here once again, the final two. This time, bottom 2. You have landed the hardest this week. But was your score enough to beat Vanessa's and let you stay in the competition?
346 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Vanessa, you're here as the judges' felt you weren't doing enough. The mishap may have been present but you weren't able to dig enough and just scratched the surface. Was your score enough for you to make the Top 11?
346 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
I will only call one name and the name that I do not call must immediately pack their belongings and go home...
346 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations because you are safe tonight...
346 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
346 days 13 hours ago
Jerard

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!