This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM19 - Challenge &..

364 days 4 hours ago
Brandonh1
-Closed-
363 days 15 hours ago
IceBear
Judge Reece Comments:

Doja Cat (Ajathekween) - A great way to start the season! The eyes are mesmerizing and the lighting assists creating an enchanting gaze.

Jackson Yee (SeongWoo) - I have conflicting feelings about this one. Your stare is 100% striking and would find my secrets! Personally, I’m not a fan of the half shadow across your face, but it does help give you an edgier look. I think there was a lot of potential here and it fell a little short.

Masha Tyelna (Sebbers) - Those eyes are captivating! I keep getting pulled back to them taking in this image. The feather on top is a great touch for the outfit, but a small distraction for this face challenge. Still a beautiful shot.

Liu Wen (coolKat) - You have me shaking in my boots! Your intensity is piercing and the blue makeup really pops! However, the phone is distracting and takes away from an otherwise fantastic shot.

Andrea Denver (hellocat) - I’m a fan of this shot. You look strong, poised, and confident. Good job!

Kim Woobin (camell22) - You really captured the brooding image well, especially choosing to shoot in black and white. I think the hand could have covered up the mouth a little less, but I’m really happy with this.

Tais Araujo (justdiana_) - The caption is throwing me off a little bit. I’m not really seeing your interpretation of spreading happiness for others in this photo. The photo by itself gives me a strong independent feeling, but nevertheless still a solid shot.

Vanessa Hudgens (Tommy123) - I was hoping for more than what was given. Your eyes and smile are a good start, but the hair in front of an eye takes away from the overall quality. It was tough to figure out the look you were going for.

Simon Nessman (LaCroix) - This is stunning! Your jawline is flawless. You look like the main character out of a movie, especially with that intriguing stare. Excellent work!

Du Juan (humanwebjet1) - I think you’ve nailed this. Sometimes keeping it simple goes a long way and this exemplifies how small choices can have a big impact. Well done!

Steph Shiu (icyz) - I want to like this more than I do. Your attitude and expression are clearly prominent, but this looks pouty rather than serving a look. It was the right idea, just a missed opportunity.

Anja Rubik (Delano) - You executed exactly what you said you would do. This photo is quirky and I’m all for it. You took a risk with this expression and it paid off. Good job!

Kim Taehyung "V" (Minie) - This is a safe shot. This checks the requirements for this shoot, but doesn’t have the factors to stand out amongst the others.

Rianne Van Rompaey (Rubes) - It’s okay, mistakes happen. I hope you take a deep breathe and come ready for the next challenge.
363 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
363 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Sorry, I was away these last 2 days. I am also here to clarify late submissions.

If you weren't able to make it on time but you manage to post 12 hrs before the supposed deadline - that will be the time a deduction will be applied. After 12 hrs of the supposed deadline and no submissions were given (especially those who did not mail me in advance they won't be able to submit) - the score/s they will get in that particular challenge or photoshoot is zero.
363 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Now back to business.
363 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
I am here to announce the challenge winner.
363 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
The winner of this challenge will be getting a +2 for his/her total score this week....
363 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
In no particular order, here are Judge Reece's Top 3:

- Doja Cat
- Du Juan
- Simon Nessman
363 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
One of you three will be getting the first challenge win of the season, a pretty way to start your NTM journey.
363 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST CHALLENGE WIN....
363 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
363 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
SIMON!
363 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Congratulations Simon, you will be having an additional 2 points for your total score this week. First challenge win of the season, and you really impressed Judge Reece, me included for your first official photo of the season.
363 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
That said, here's where you all stand...
363 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Challenge No. 1 - Official Scores:

Simon - 9.5
Juan - 9.3
Doja - 9.2
Anja - 9.0
Woobin - 8.8
Liu - 8.5
Masha - 8.4
Andrea - 8.0
Jackson - 7.6
Tais - 7.0
Steph - 6.7
Taehyung - 6.3
Vanessa - 6.0
Rianne - 0

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!