This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM18 - Finale

Topic » #NTM18 - Finale

841 days 4 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett-

Woah, Congrats Reece!
841 days 4 hours ago
tast519
Jon: claps yess so well deserved
841 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Our NEXT TOP MODEL, another European on the history, the #Unapologetic and now NTM Winner, Reece King (IceBear)!
841 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
But first, let's give a round of applause to the queen herself, #Liberty Sasha Pivovarova (nateclove)!
841 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
https://media.giphy.com/media/VV52wau4APxAIXNmWE/giphy.gif
841 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
(again sorry for no final photo edits)
841 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
That said, Sasha with the rollercoaster ride you may have not reached the peak tonight, you for sure ended it with a lot of joy. It has been a ride with your journey, from the start to the end. It was a pleasure to have you be a part of what has been one of my favorite seasons to date. Thank you very much!
841 days 4 hours ago
IceBear
OMG!!!! Thank you so much to Jared, Jon, Garrett, and all of the guest judges! Sasha, you absolutely slayed this competition! I have so much respect for you!
841 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
And again, Malaika and Sasha, both of you have been fantastic and gave Reece a good, not just good but a GREAT FIGHT.
841 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
And for my last-minute editing, here's a tribute for our winner:

841 days 3 hours ago
nateclove
*applies lipstick before waving goodbye*
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-S_curgJ1kEA/VKnYPQuEW2I/AAAAAAAAAlg/qwXw1GSGneQ/s1600/tumblr_nf8z08ZD0t1s8t4dvo1_500.gif

Congrats again Reece! Bye everyone!
841 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Again, Congratulations on a history-making win Reece, you've been true to your #Unapologetic brand ever since you stepped foot in this competition up until the To the Top photoshoot. You are definitely an all-star. What a win, Reece!
841 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
And on to another highlight of the season....
841 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
May I present the highest scoring, Top 30 photos of the season!
841 days 3 hours ago
tast519
Jon: not age restricted. What you put in there, Jerard? lol

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!