This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM18 - Semi-Finals

Topic » #NTM18 - Semi-Finals

835 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
4th - He Cong

TASK 1 - 7.800 (Rank 4)
TASK 2 - 8.033 (Rank 4)
TASK 3 - 8.000 (Rank 4)
TASK 4 - 9.200 (Rank 1)

TOTAL: 33.033 / 40
835 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
What an ending you made, Cong. Thank you very much for joining and giving another impact in our Top 5. While you may have not had the smoothest journey, you surely had a memorable one.
835 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Again, Thank you for gracing us Cong. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and I do hope NTM and you will cross paths again.
835 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
That said, I would like to congratulate Malaika, Reece, and Sasha, one more set of challenges, and you are done with your #NTM18 journey.
835 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
I would like to congratulate the three of you in advance. But what I want you to do next week is to deliver your very best because I for sure think your competitors will be doing that. Do not hold back on this last challenge. Give it your best shot.
835 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
https://media.giphy.com/media/J5AwPwiboyTbxfiOQE/giphy.gif
835 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Have a great day Top 3, because the next few days will be the hardest of them all.
835 days 3 hours ago
nateclove
*sobs and hugs Tanya and Cong*
834 days 23 hours ago
spinfur
*Shocked*
Oh my God... Thank you so much judges...
*Hugs Tanya*
Girl you were robbed
834 days 18 hours ago
Sebbers
It was a fun season! I don't think my pictures were quite as bad as they were ranked and it sucks that I bombed so hard but judging is subjective and I was blessed with some excellent feedback and judging pretty much the entire season so I am still proud of 5th!
834 days 13 hours ago
tast519
Jon: Sebbers yeah it's all subjective. You played an amazing game!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!