This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM18 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM18 - Challenge &..

879 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
On that note, Luka you are here for your third time. For this week, the judges' felt like you still haven't been able to fully grasp connecting your photo with your description or story. Was your photo enough to give you a spot on the Top 6?
879 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Yibo, this is also your third time being in the bottom 2. The judges put you in this position because of how your story didn't quite "told" and left us hanging when connecting it with your photo. Was your score enough to beat Luka's?
879 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
I will only call one name and the name that I do not call must immediately join our second wave which is coming pretty soon...
879 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations because you save your slot this week...
879 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
879 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
879 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
the powerful...
879 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
879 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
ABBA!
879 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
LUKA!
879 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Luka Sabbat:

6.5 + 8.3 + 8 + 6.5 + 6 - 2 (late submission) = 33.3
879 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Luka, you are still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!
879 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Which means our 6th placer this week, joining our second wave is Yibo.
879 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
6th place - Wang Yibo:

6 + 7 + 5 + 5 + 4 = 27.0
879 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Yibo, it was a pleasure having you here in Top Model. You started the competition as I've said on top, you even had the first best performance of the season, unfortunately, your photo this week didn't connect to us as much as the others did.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!