This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM18 - Challenge & Photoshoot (7)

Topic » #NTM18 - Challenge &..

875 days 1 hour ago
tast519
Jon:

Shanina – This is an interesting take on the theme, but one that’s so authentic to you. My only issue is with your arms. They make this photo look weaker to me.
Tanya – You certainly look the part and gave a strong photo, but you seem to be describing something that's a passion instead of something you've actually experienced.
He Cong - This is so beautiful. This is not how ballerinas are typically viewed, but you changed that in this photo. It's stunning and a nice change from the last few weeks' fierce photos.
Yibo – pretty and commpletely hits the theme ot me
Reece - We've seen photos like this from you before, Reece, but you always nail them. You kind of remind me of P!nk in this photo and I just think this is a dynamic photo where you're showing who you are. Overall, a great photo, but not the most standout one of yours.
Sasha - I love how you're obviously nude, but also quite fierce and unique in the face and pose. It's an interesting photo.
Malaika – love this. Spectacular and I think your photo represents the theme
874 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Panel will be on 4 pm EST.
874 days 16 hours ago
tast519
Luka - your photos always look the same. You hit the theme, but to win this competition, you have  to show variety.
874 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Shanina - I am actually surprised by the route you've gone through for this shoot. Now, this is a good shot nothing too spectacular, but you managed. The fierce, smokey eyes, those stare really put a spice on this shot. Again, it was a good shot but it's lacking something I can't put my hand on.

Tanya - Firstly, I just want to say what an inspiration you are. You pick something close to your heart and it reflected on your explanation. Going with your shot, I must say I am pretty impressed. It felt like every aspect of this shot, you gave the meaning of: through the lights, the dress, and of course the pose. One of my favorite shots of yours.

Cong - You truly are not any less, even so, maybe you are more. Now, this really feels like a different Cong we are seeing. This shows your vulnerable side and it is overflowed with emotions. Now, I think the blurred background was quite not as polished as I would have liked. But again, didn't take away the fact that you did the assignment quite well.

Yibo - I am waiting for a shot of yours that will break some boundaries and this felt like it. On that note only, you did what is asked. The photo exudes confidence and made the whole look 10x better. Not your "WOW" -est moment, I can say that but you definitely stand your ground and perform.
874 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Reece - This photo speaks loud and really will make up for your challenge score. These past few weeks have been pretty rough on you Reece, it did show in your rankings. This week, you started on a bad note but with this shot, I don't know if you deserved to be on the lower rank still. Job well done!

Sasha - Confidence! Sasha, you are proving each week that you are a force to be reckoned with and I am glad that this week was no different. The thing you were holding, I don't know what that is, was quite weird but nevertheless, you manage to pull it off. Not the best of the night, but I am about as sure as it's not the worst.

Luka - I think you always brought something unique to the table, Luka, like most of the time. This week, as you said the issue you tried to get out there was not mainstream, and it also showed that you care for what you are standing up to in your explanation. I do understand how judges' felt or will feel with your shot, you brought something different your first few weeks and maybe we do want more of that.

Malaika - Your initial submission, I must say one of the best shots I've seen you, so Cong really did well picking you, well, of course, bad on you. Now, with your second shot, I must say I am still completely blown away. The production, the editing was golden but you still are the star. Great job!
874 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
874 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*Cong lines up with her fellow contestants hopeful*
874 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
874 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
If you're currently present, do not hesitate to join in.
874 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
I must say this week wasn't everyones' best but definitely a level up from last week.
874 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
With Jourdan's exit, I can announce quite early on that this will not be an elimination week.
874 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*cheers with everyone*
874 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Rather, we'll do the panel by rankings. I will first call the middle pack....
874 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
That said, the scores that you will get is based on:

CHALLENGE SCORE (10%) + JUDGES SCORE (from highest to lowest) (40%) = TOTAL (50%)
874 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
In 3rd place this week we have........

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!