This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM18 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM18 - Challenge &..

883 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
883 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
SHANINA!
883 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Shanina Shaik:

8.5 + 8.2 + 7.4 + 7 + 7 - 2(not following rules) = 36.1
883 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
It was first come first pick basis, Shanina unfortunately you didn't follow that. But I must say looking past that, it was a stunning shot.
883 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
You are still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!
883 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
*camera rolls through Barbie and Reece*
883 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Will the two of you please step forward?
883 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
I have two models standing in front of me, but I only have one photo in my hand.
883 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
This photo represents the model who will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
883 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Both of you sported a new style this week, but unfortunately majority of the judges' felt like you took the easy way out.
883 days 9 hours ago
nateclove
Thanks for 2nd judgies!
883 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Barbie, we're here in the situation again. You are here this week because the judges' wasn't as convinced with your stock character. Would you be able to survive this cut and have another shot at redemption?
883 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Reece, you are here today because of how simple your shot is as compared to how everyone before you performed. But was it strong enough against Barbie and get you another life for next week?
883 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
I will only call one name and the name that I do not call must immediately pack their belongings and go home.....
883 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations because you are safe tonight...

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!