This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1083 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Let's thank Judge Lenox for a very fast comment which makes our day of the week goes faster as well.
1083 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
That being said, the winner of the challenge is......
1083 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
1083 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
TAYLOR!
1083 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Taylor, you are this week's challenge winner, what will be your prize? The chance to make a model change his/her submitted shot. Yes, this is a game-changing moment to whoever you chose. So, Congratulations!
1083 days 13 hours ago
nateclove
*Mia claps for Taylor and hugs her*
"Congrats bestie! 馃А"
1083 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
That being said, here's where you all stands:

Taylor - 10
Dua - 9.5
Joohyuk - 9
Mia - 8.5
Sunmi - 8
Lupita - 7.5
Violet - 7
Milla - 6.5
1083 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot will be posted in a minute. But first, I have an announcement to make.
1083 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Taylor, last week you've tied with Jessica Stam of Cycle 14, Kit Butler of Cycle 10, and Cycle 8's Winner, Lucky Blue Smith in the most challenge wins of a season, each garnering 5 wins.
1083 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
With you winning this week, that makes 6 challenge wins, and therefore, you are now the model with the most no. of challenge wins in a season, with 6. That's history making. Congratulations!
1083 days 13 hours ago
nateclove
*Mia claps in amazement*
"Wow! You deserve it queen!"
1083 days 13 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Cheers for Taylor*

YESS TAYLOR
1083 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #9

"Pearl of Antilles"

Well hello Top 8, and due to a fast challenge result, our photoshoot was also moved a day early. That being said I want you to once again explore the beauty that is, Cuba.

For today's photoshoot we are talking about the country where were at, this time it's simple, yet it's Top 8 so you need to bring it all you've got. Everything Cuba is what we are going for. Submit to us a photo that gives a taste of what the country is about. You can take inspirations from their outstanding and fascinating architectures, through their city's nightlife and dancing, to their national animals, famous people even through their classic American Cars.

This is a very broad theme so I'd like you to, if you have the time research through some facts and know Cuba for even the littlest bit. Explanation of your photo is highly necessary, don't play safe, it's Top 8, everything can happen.

Let's talk about Taylor's challenge win. You will all be given 24 hours to submit a photo. Once that 24 hour is done, Taylor must decide on that time as well and give me her pick to who she will make change his/her photo. After that, the one given that disadvantage must now prepare us a different shot and must submit within the next 12 hours.

Again you must submit your photo til 6:10 AM EST to avoid deductions. Thank you and Goodluck!
1083 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
So If I were you (except Taylor ofcourse) you should already prepare 2 shots (of course you'll still need to submit only one) and explanation so you don't need a lot of time researching for your next shot if you鈥檒l be the one assigned to change photo.
1083 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
https://media.giphy.com/media/mRUfFseKG6uRQDYNpO/giphy.gif

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH Judge Lennox! 馃挏馃挏馃挏
And omg it's an honor to hold this title of most challenge wins in a season,  I'm honestly shook!  Thank you so so much!  馃挏馃挏馃挏

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!