This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (7)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1088 days 16 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett Neff//

Dua - Billboards (Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri): Dua, I guess the cropping of the photo is up for discussion so let me throw my 2 cents in. I like the cropping I have judged several photos and complained about the cropping however I think the cropping of this photo is fine. I also can see that sense of grief here in your body language and facial expression so great job. Side Note...I am also getting that sex appeal here in this not shooting my shot or anything but you look very good here Dua. *Winks*

Joohyuk - Lifeboats (Dunkirk): I like this shot Joo, it is very refreshing for you and very different which is amazing. I think your explanation worked perfectly and matched your photo.

Lupita - "Hermes" spaceship (The Martian): Lupita, I see the whole looking or hoping for the future in your facial expression the way you’re looking into the distance which is great. Now I am gonna be honest that pretty much all I grasped from the photo it left me wanting a little more. As Jerard said you are one of the competitors to look out for I mean you’ve been pretty high on my ranking a few weeks however with shots like these I am starting to wonder if you’ve given your best so soon and now you’ve hit your peak.

Marie - Moth (The Silence of the Lambs): If I am honest I believe this shot is a bit mediocre. I can’t scream enough to you and every model here in this competition I want you all to deliver your best every week because it’s only gonna get harder trust me I’ve competed multiple seasons and that’s what fueled me that season I did win to not take my foot off the gas ever. So I say all that to say I do wish you would’ve given us just a little more but physical fitness is evident here in your shot so I will give you that.

Mia - Peach Call Me By Your Name): Now is where I have to complain a bit about cropping. I wish this shot wasn’t cropped the way it is. I wish we could’ve seen your entire body here to get the full essence of the photo. I do believe this photo screams vulnerability with your hands up or back and your facial expression in the camera.

Milla - Camera flash (Get Out): Get Out is a very interesting and popular movie. I was very intrigued to see what you would bring since this movie is so big. I did find the whole camera flash symbol interesting and I see that here in your shot so great job with that. I too expected just a little more from you with a movie like this.

Suzy - Chocolates (Forrest Gump): I was expecting chocolate in some form to be in this shot when reading the beginning of your explanation. I am gonna agree with Lenox and Jerard this shot was interesting and as Jerard said probably your best submission to date.

Taylor - Clown (Joker): This didn’t WOW me BUT you were in a pretty sticky situation with this particular theme so with that I’ll give you an E for effort. I see where you tried with the red dress and the dark makeup so it’s not amazing but you tried and that’s all you really can do.

Violet - Rock (Parasite): I think the mask was spot on it kind of matches your face in a way. Anyways, the whole two-faced and things appearing as they are not worked very well with the mask. For me, the mask was the main draw of the photo other than that I was trying to piece everything else together.

Garrett’s Top 3 in NO particular order:
Mia Goth
Dua Lipa
Nam Joo-hyuk
1088 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1088 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1088 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
If you are here, do not hesitate to join in.
1088 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get is based on:

CHALLENGE SCORE (10%) + JUDGES SCORE (from highest to lowest) (40%) + ADDITIONAL POINTS (if any; deduction points will apply as well) = TOTAL (50%)
1088 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
I have some big news tonight that can shake your whole game for the next few weeks. I will be announcing them simultaneously here in the panel so we shall begin.
1088 days 12 hours ago
nateclove
*Mia walks in*
Sup
1088 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
That being said, we all know Avan had some shocking exit this week. I decided after his quitting that we must still do an elimination tonight for some weeks (as I calculated) we are required to have a double elimination. So why not this week?
1088 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
So yes, this is still an elimination week.
1088 days 11 hours ago
SharonMaItems
Suzy:

"I'm shocked! A double elimination right now!?"

https://i.gifer.com/MuDI.gif
1088 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
(Avan being the first eliminated model, so basically still like a normal elimination week)
1088 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
I have 9 models standing before me, but I only have 8 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the 8 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
1088 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
THE BEST PHOTO OF THE WEEK GOES TO.....
1088 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
1088 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
For your second time....

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!