This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1104 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Garrett's comments:

Avan Jogia (Hunty): Avan, I can for sure see “Air” this one does not make me fall out of my chair or anything however I can see where you were going with this one with the whole floating and air route. I wish you would have maybe taken it a step further.

Bae Suzy (SharonMaItems): Bae, I think this is average. I like how you stated your perspective of where you feel the earth is now. I do feel like the flowers in this photo just appear as scenery like it doesn’t scream anything to me.

Dua Lipa (spinfur): Let me start by saying some type of explanation would have been helpful. I see you too went the whole floating and air route similar to Avan. I’m gonna say the same as I said to him I wish you would have maybe taken it a step further.

Lee Sun-mi (turkeylover): Lee, I like this shot it is obvious however it works. One thing, in particular, I like about this shot is how the water just encompasses you and you are one with nature or water in this sense so I like it.

Lucien Laviscount (Neme91): Interesting shot I must say, I’m not 100% sold on this image for some reason I think had you chosen Earth it would’ve worked a whole lot better.

Lupita Nyong'o (smallchild99): I think this one is very interesting as well, I do like the accent of pink smoke I can see how that can lead to female power which you tied to fire. Although it’s also a very obvious shot with the smoke I do believe you are showcasing strength as well as destruction with your pose and facial expression.

Marie Avgeropoulos (SennaRichards): I don’t like this one at all, It just gives me very lackluster like I can see the fire around you being photoshopped in I mean it’s fake but I don’t know this doesn’t scream top model or high fashion worthy to me it looks very photoshopped.

Mia Goth (nateclove): I’m not gonna lie I had to look at your description and your photo a few times to fully grasp everything you are representing in the photo. Red does represent protection which I figured is illustrated with your dress. I can see your interpretation of growth with your hand-stretched to the tree and you looking up so overall this isn’t bad but you have to look very hard to grasp all of your elements.

Milla Jovovich (humanwebjet1): I like this shot, Milla, I don’t have too much to say other than I wish it was a full body picture which would have made this picture even better. I do see the whole water aspect with you I guess laying in the water and it is on your face and hair I just wish this was a full-body type of shot.

Nam Joo-hyuk (SeongWoo): I like this photo a lot. I wish you would have explained though. So when I think of this challenge this is a photo I for sure picture someone being out in a grass field and being one with nature and that’s pretty much what you’re giving here and I like it.

Taylor Swift (tswiftlover13): TAYLOR!! I love this photo a lot. First off you look soo innocent and I love it haha. So I like how you’re sitting in the water and it looks like you belong there.

Violet Chachki (Ajathekween): This has that fire element with the huge fire symbol-like thing on the shoes.
1104 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
I LITERALLY POSTED A DESCRIPTION RIGHT AFTER MY PHOTO WHAT?
1104 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
I just accidentally hit send but literally it was at the top of the page
1104 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Thank you for the great critique judge Garrett 💙

Good luck everyone 💜
1104 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
It's now time to see the challenge results.
1104 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Team 1 your scores are (highest to lowest):

Model 1 - 9.2
Model 2 - 7.0
Model 3 - 6.0
Model 4 - 4.0

Team 1 Challenge Score:  6.6
1104 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Team 2 your scores are (highest to lowest):

Model 1 - 9.0
Model 2 - 8.5
Model 3 - 6.0
Model 4 - 6.0

Team 2 Challenge Score:  7.4
1104 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Team 3 your scores are (highest to lowest):

Model 1 - 8.7
Model 2 - 7.0
Model 3 - 6.0
Model 4 - 5.5

Team 3 Challenge Score:  6.8
1104 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Now let's take it up a notch, Team 2 you are the current challenge winners but Team 1 and Team 3 can still catch up with this week's twist for the challenge....
1104 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
There are four elements in this shoot which corresponds to 1 model for each team, if in one element the model on your team individually scored higher, I will give an additional point for the team score, which means a team can garner at most 4 points additional for their challenge score.
1104 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
The winner(s) in the Air category
1104 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
1104 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
AVAN and DUA!
1104 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Current Team Scores:

Team 1 - 7.6
Team 2 - 8.4
Team 3 - 6.8

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!