This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (2)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1124 days 4 hours ago
nateclove
Mia: YES *jumps up and down*
1124 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
2 points for Camp Goal Diggers.
1124 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
ROUND 2 BEGINS RIGHT NOW
1124 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Violet or Milla, post the name of your round 1 competitor in a matter of 60 seconds or less.
1124 days 4 hours ago
Ajathekween
Lupita
1124 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Lupita Nyong’o (smallchild99)
Photo: https://lupita-nyongo.com/photos/albums/userpics/10001/005~469.jpg

Description: “To be resilient is to be able to overcome your challenges and to rise above them. In my shot, I am showcasing ones ability to embrace life and it's challenges, and to still remain standing. My unique posing shows my elegance and desire to rise above adversity.”

Judge Jhona’s Comment: “I love this. The posing is definitely a unique one for sure but I definitely think it works especially for this theme. I feel like resilience comes up with being flexible in certain situations and this is literally the physical embodiment of that. Great job!”
1124 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Mia or Taylor, post the name of your round 2 competitor in a matter of 60 seconds or less.
1124 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
(if there's a wrong photo link I posted, I'm sorry but Judge Jhona did check the correct links - the ones you posted)
1124 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Sunmi
1124 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Lee Sun-mi (turkeylover)
Photo: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e5/0a/31/e50a3115f1aad4e6d1a7e75ec936dfd0.jpg

Description: “nothing says resilience like coming back from the dead and looking good while doing it methinks.”

Judge Jhona’s Comment: “The potential for this is crazy. I can definitely see the concept in this and I definitely think it could have worked if the face was stronger. The gown and casket are a nice touch and I really wish it would’ve worked, but it just doesn’t.”
1124 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of round 2 is....
1124 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
1124 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
LUPITA!
1124 days 4 hours ago
nateclove
Mia: 😬
1124 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
YAY!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!