This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Camp Goal Diggers

Topic » #NTM17 - Camp Goal Diggers

1130 days ago
Neme91
Lucien CF:

Taylor believes she’s the queen of this camp and sacrificed our placement to fill her ego and look we lost. Not surprised.
1130 days ago
nateclove
*Mia walks back into the house exhausted*

"For what its worth, Taylor, I thought your picture was better. I'm sorry team, we were so close, ugh! But I believe we can all out-pose them for this next photoshoot anyways!"
1130 days ago
Neme91
Lucien:

We all did well but we didn’t have to go to that tiebreaker...just saying.
1130 days ago
nateclove
*Mia stops talking and looks around*
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fb/4d/fb/fb4dfb7c14839726af8d3227ea8533c5.gif
1130 days ago
spinfur
CF: To be honest... sure I'm bummed about losing however what really ticked me off was Joo-Hyuk's meltdown. To go as far as to say it's biased and say the guest judge is bad, like didn't judge Lenox just come in here to say not let critiques get to you and that every photo is a clean slate? Honestly his cockiness drives me off the wall even during cast reveal it just was too much. Last time I checked the guest judge literally won versus your wanna be ass.
1130 days ago
nateclove
Mia CF:

Gurlll the tension is HIGH in this house right now. I'm just gonna say though I'm GLAD I voted for Marie last round cause honestly, it doesn't look like she wants to be here. Between her and Joo-Hyuk, I feel like our whole team could be safe for another week. *shrugs*
1130 days ago
tswiftlover13
*Taylor walks over to Lucien after hearing his CF and sits next to him on the couch*

Taylor - so,  what's this I hear your calling me the Queen of this camp?  Before you go making snap judgements of ppl you should get to know them first.  All I did was try and get a win for our team. Sorry you don't feel confident in yourself that you have to tear down others.  Why you gotta be so..... Mean?
https://media.giphy.com/media/YJ627bD1Jtl2E/giphy.gif
1130 days ago
spinfur
(um taylor youre not supposed to hear confessionals...
1130 days ago
tswiftlover13
(I can if I press my ear against the door)
1130 days ago
spinfur
(Thats literally not how confessionals work lol production would literally show you away
1130 days ago
tswiftlover13
(Please don't tell me what to do thank you)
1130 days ago
spinfur
(I can do what i want thank you
1130 days ago
tswiftlover13
(Mind your own business thank you)
1130 days ago
spinfur
(You post this in a public chat so therefore its anyones business thank you
1130 days ago
tswiftlover13
(But it has nothing to do with you so..... yea anyways this all becoming a bit redundant now.)

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!