This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - Challenge & Photoshoot (10)

Topic » #NTM16 - Challenge &..

1352 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
AJAK!
1352 days 1 hour ago
Neme91
*hugs Ajak*
1352 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Ajak Deng:

8 + 9 + 8.8 + 8.8 + 8.7 + 8.5 - 2 (for late submission) = 49.8
1352 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Ajak you may have posted late for the challenge and got points took away from you, it did not stop you for killing it in the photoshoot, well deserved win.
1352 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Congratulations Ajak, you are still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!
1352 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
You are also going through to the semifinals!
1352 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
SEMIFINALISTS:

- Caroline Trentini
- Naty Chabanenko
- Jacob Morton
- Ajak Deng
1352 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
For this cycle we will be having another 5-way battle in the semifinals where only 3 of which will be our finalists this season...
1352 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Which means there's only one spot left for this week...
1352 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
*camera rolls through Joan and Xi*
1352 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Will the two of you please step forward?
1352 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
I have two models standing in front of me, but I only have one photo in my hand.
1352 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
This photo represents the model who will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
1352 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Joan, you are here for not living your brand to the fullest. While you may have marked the "unexpected" brand for some judges, the photo itself lacks in comparison with those called before you. Will you be staying and waving the "comeback" flag in the semis?
1352 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Xi, while you may have won the challenge this week, you failed to deliver us a photo that showcases who you've been throughout the competition. Is this just one of your hurdles or will it be the last time we're seeing you this season?

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!