This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - Challenge & Photoshoot (10)

Topic » #NTM16 - Challenge &..

1357 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett Neff//

Joan Smalls: I don’t get 100% Hunger Games from this photo, and I don’t see your brand of “unexpected” because we’ve seen these types of glamour shots from you before, so it wasn’t anything “unexpected” or different for me.

Caroline Trentini: Caroline, You have indeed found your stride in this competition, and I am quite impressed. I definitely see “Lavish” here. I love the broken computer monitors; it defiantly makes this shot that much better, so overall great job!

Ming Xi: Ming, I don’t really like this shot if I’m honest. I agree you are a very “artistic” model, but I don’t see it with this all-black shot. I wish you would have given us a little more color and a little more to work with. The pose is probably the best thing in this photo other than that I’m not too fond of it.

Jacob Morton: Jacob, I see “Youthful” I 1000% agree with Judge Augusta; you look very young/youthful face wise. The outfit here in this shot helps illustrate your brand too.

Naty Chabanenko: Naty, You have a very eager and determined look on your face, and I love it! The pose like your ready to do something, the outfit and the scenery itself all illustrate “Fiery.”

Ajak Deng: Ajak, This shot is futuristic. I see it especially with your outfit and the detailing on it. The yellow background kind of set this shot off just a little because it doesn’t complement that well and kind of puts a dark shadow on the top half of the shot here, but other than that, this is a good shot.

Garrett’s Top 2:
- Caroline Trentini
- Naty Chabanenko
1357 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
2 judges is currently not online right now, I will be posting my comments in a few. We shall wait for atleast 8 PM EST and if at least one judge would appear by then, we'll continue the panel otherwise it shall be rescheduled to 6 AM EST tomorrow morning.
1357 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

First of all, Congratulations Top 6 for making it this far, all of you have been truly amazing on this competition and I couldn't be happier with the results. Best of luck everyone.

Joan (Unexpected) - It doesn't really give me much of a surprise Joan, this is a good photo but it wasn't as unexpected as I thought. You coming back was really deserved since you really blew us away with your final shot, and I am not feeling that urge this time. This was not your usual sophisticated shot - which was still nearly there, but I believe you could have outdo yourself here like 10x more.

Caroline (Lavish) - Well, congratulations to you, you truly have been amazing and you deserve where you are right now. Your brand fits you 100% and I must say I am very impressed with this shot. First of all you look very different that heavy makeup was not your usual go to and I am actually happy with that. You look very expensive, and that golden skin definitely was a nice touch as well.

Xi (Artistic) - Congratulations for winning this week's go-sees 2.0 once again where you've seen one of the most prominent winner. I honestly agree with both points on Judge Augusta and Judge Garrett's critique (at least half of both), while I think this shot shows the emotion you were trying to convey and that's art, you weren't highlighted enough to stand out, I believe colors would have made you pop out more as well.

Jacob (Youth) - The main goal this week was to stick with what you do best and that is your brand, and I'm glad you did. While it was simpler than the others' shot, it is far more accurate with the theme. You don't have to go all out doing your brand because again your brand were supposedly you and that's what you gave us. The outfit of choice was a nice touch and I believe you were able to portray the innocence.

Naty (Fiery) - You look very different here, or am I saying it on repeat already? You Naty have been delivering it week after week, you're a girl on fire. I don't know how you manage things, the elements involved were pretty odd yet it works really well. The washed out filter was a nice choice for this. That facial expression was very fierce, very fiery. And once again, you delivered what is told.

Ajak (Innovative) - One thing you're good as is working with what's everything involved, more specifically the nature, and you once again did it here. I love the bright yellow background and that dress in contrast. The earrings, you sold it pretty well. I would have loved to see the face getting more highlighted because it was unfortunately consumed by the shadow maybe because of the umbrella. But overall it was a nice job!
1357 days 13 hours ago
tast519
Jon - Guys I'm so sorry :(. I feel so bad for having you all wait.

Joan: You look so gorgeous! I think this was unexpected and that this was a success.
Caroline: This is FABULOUS. You hit the theme so well while giving such an interesting photo. Job well done.
Xi: I think this is just beautiful and you look artistic in an unobvious way.
Jacob: You look cute and like a young hollywood heartthrob, so I think you hit your theme very well.
Naty - FIERCE. There's a fire in your eyes. This was a more obvious route, but you certainly hit the theme.
Ajak - This isn't my favorite photo of yours, but that's just because you set the bar so high for yourself each week. The outfit and your dark skin are art and are futuristic. You are this brand personified, so I think this was a success.

My ratings are the closest they've ever been of the two cycles I've judged. The highest rated and lowest rated model are within 0.7 points apart from each other. That just goes to show how strong these photos and the remaining models are. You're all amazing and should be proud of yourselves regardless of what happens!
1357 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Naty: Thank you so much for the feedback judges <33
1357 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Panel rescheduled, I will be seeing you 6 AM EST. Sorry for the delay guys x
1357 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Excited!!!! <333
1357 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1357 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PANEL ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1357 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
If you are currently here, do not hesitate to join in.
1357 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Welcome to the Panel and in my hands are the result.
1357 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
A big thanks to our guest judge for the challenge this week, Ray (raygan94), the owner of RA Productions and Cycle 6: The Sole Survivor Winner as Cara Delevingne.
1357 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Unfortunately Judge Lenox cannot join us for today's result, but we must now proceed.
1357 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
The last score you would get will be the average of the present judges' scores.
1357 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get is based on:

CHALLENGE SCORE + JUDGES SCORE (from highest to lowest) = TOTAL

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!