This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM16 - Challenge &..

1427 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Robbie Beeser:

8.6 + 8.7 + 6.8 + 6 + 5.5 = 35.6
1427 days 3 hours ago
spinfur
Lera, Cheyenne, and Francis left
1427 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Robbie, I actually liked your photo as well, but as your scores appear, you definitely need to push more.
1427 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Robbie, you are still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!
1427 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
And we have now the first bottom three for the season...
1427 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
*camera rolls through Cheyenne, Francis and Lera*
1427 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Will the three of you please step forward?
1427 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
I have three models standing in front of me, but I only have one photo in my hand.
1427 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
This photo represents the model who will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
1427 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Cheyenne, while you performed greatly on the challenge, your photo for "Diversity" was rather shallow. Will your challenge score help you stay in the competition?
1427 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Francis, your performance this week was consistent, the reason you are here tonight is because you presented us a photo that is not strong enough to represent what you are. Will you be staying?
1427 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Lera, you have one of the stronger faces on the bunch I must say, sadly it was not showcased enough. Will you be given another chance in this competition?
1427 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Only one of you is going to stay...
1427 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
And that person is....
1427 days 3 hours ago
Jerard

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!