This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - Semi-Finals

Topic » #NTM15 - Semi-Finals

1469 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Shaun, unfortunately once again, you are our fourth placer. While you did managed to bring us a really awesome "Unique x Flawsome" and "To Life" shot, the "Gods & Goddesses" and "High School Stereotypes" did not match up to the cut. But then again, you have surprised us all with that underdog story. Thank you for joining Shaun, and I will see you in the finale where you're gonna help us, and the juries crown the Next Top Model!
1469 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
https://media.giphy.com/media/S3JAqV5gWqmUlIFaJW/giphy.gif
1469 days 19 hours ago
tast519
Jon: Aw, another disappointing turnout.

Shaun - you really impressed me this week, more so than any of the other finalists. Your performance was finalist worthy and I'm completely gutted that you're not moving forward. You've improved so much and that's why you made it all the way to final 4. Great job and again, I really wish you were a finalist :(.

Gigi - I can't say I'm surprised that you're leaving, but I think you ended on a very high note. You should be proud of your performance.

Take care you both and congrats final 3.
1469 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Let's give it up for our three remaining finalists!
1469 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
The #Resilient model of Cycle 14, representing Brazil (South America), let's give it to Jhonattan Burjack (Russell11)! Will you be the second model to win from Brazil after our very own Marlon Teixeira?
1469 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
The #Dauntless model of Cycle 9, representing Netherlands (Europe), definitely one of the frontrunners, Saskia de Brauw (deshonBANNEDISBACK)! Will you be getting your second crown?
1469 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
The #Unwavering model of Cycle 13, representing South Korea (Asia), you kept on flying high each week, will you be flying higher next week to reach that summit?
1469 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
The finale week is ahead - jury questioning, finale tasks, reunion polls and many more will be coming in the next few days, so stay tuned guys! x
1469 days 19 hours ago
bambinoswag
Congrats finalists! What a strong final 3 and well deserved winner (or 2x winner) regardless.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!