This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - Challenge & Photoshoot (7)

Topic » #NTM15 - Challenge &..

1518 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #7

"Gothic Vampire Fantasy"

Welcome to your seventh challenge of the season. This week's really different because for the very first time, you guys are going to be working in PAIRS. Now, your challenge this week will be judge by one of the most prominent judge of Melinda's Next Top Model! Let's give a warm welcome to Petra Banas (Crocadilly)!

Now this week's challenge, you are gonna make a 2 photo collage, and your theme this week, as the title stated - a gothic vampire fantasy. The genre is hugely popular, you are to incorporate or take inspiration of the things you see in TV like The Vampire Diaries, Twilight Saga, The Originals and Dracula to name some.

You have 24 hours to present the collage. Goodluck!
1518 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
PAIR A: Saskia (deshonBANNEDISBACK) & Josh (bklimas)
PAIR B: Lenox (nikw98) & Naomi (Ajathekween)
PAIR C: Lizzo (nateclove) & Yoon (KingGeek)
PAIR D: Gigi (coolKat) & Bryce (Wade)
PAIR E: Jhona (Russell11) & Shaun (hazbez94)
1517 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
You only have 10 hrs left to post!
1517 days 12 hours ago
KingGeek
chal vii - PAIR C / Lizoon Youfferson: Bride of Dracula

Lizzo has been a vampire for several centuries. Every century that she lives, she searches for a new Bride that she can convert and join her in her immortal life.

One day, while she and her brides are traveling through South Korea, they come across a gorgeous, breath-taking princess named Yoon Young. Princess Yoon Young is quite unhappy and bored with her royal life, and always wishes she could travel the world.

In our retelling of the classic tale, Lizzo seduces the lonely Princess and convinces her to become her fourth Bride.

https://i.imgur.com/F1scWpn.png

The picture shows Lizzo as Dracula and her three Brides looking at Princess Yoon Young and considering if to add her to the Harem. The Princess, in the picture, is mesmerized by their good looks and their unusual clothing.
1517 days 11 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
pair a ~ team blood suckers // saskia & josh

https://i.imgur.com/1SqTKjh.jpg

for this photoshoot, we are embodying vampire couples in love. in josh's picture he is sucking the blood from this lover, while in saskia's picture she is letting her lover suck the blood from her. we are both portraying vampire couples in love <3
1517 days 10 hours ago
nikw98
Pair C: Gothika and Fantasia

Naomi and I have decided to show that there is a balance between sex and power. I think that some people will miss the first part of the challenge in the word Gothic. So in this collage, there is a depiction of a gothic vampire queen on the right waiting for her seductive sex slave to come tend to her every need. We wanted to tell more of a story with this challenge and not just show “vampire-esc” shots. We also wanted to hit every single word in the title of this challenge. We wanted fantasy. We wanted gothic. And we wanted to show obviously, a more vampiric state. We wanted to go a bit deeper and I’m proud of the finishing product! I hope you are as well :)

https://imgur.com/gallery/xMFHbsU
1517 days 9 hours ago
Russell11
Pair E: Jhona & Shaun/ Shaunattan Rossjack

https://m.imgur.com/iV0mpjF

We're bringing a modern re-telling to the traditional vampire stories of old. Jhona and Shaun have been lovers for centuries, prowling the streets with blood lust and travelling the world.

Jhona met Shaun in Africa, an enchanting and different beauty Jhona was instantly besotted by his beauty and Shaun by Jhona's mystery. They travelled for years until Shaun's health began to deteriorate, it was at this point he asked for Jhona to turn him so that they could be together forever. Skip forward two hundred years and their love affair grows stronger everyday alongside their lust to feed.

These shot's show Shaun and Jhona in harmony with each other following their recent hunt, Shaun is being more lustful then ever whilst Jhona begins to show despair for the victims whilst watching Shaun. Could their relationship be beginning to crack?
1517 days 6 hours ago
Wade
PAIR D : team BRYCE and GIGI is really really really hot

https://imgur.com/DpHvnW5

After the killing of her sister Bella, Gigi devoted her life to avenge her sisters death by tracking down the seductive vampire Bryce Thompson and ending him

She changed her appearance to make her more appealing And Victorian in the hopes of seducing and killing him

In this shot Gigi is shown as portraying a badass, no nonsense femme fatale with a look of determination in her eyes And something to prove 

While Bryce portrays the sexy seductive vampire bounded by his impulse for beauty, blood and hardcore sex, dont look into his eyes or you’ll be TEMPTED!!!😗

Who will survive and what will be left of them??

Coming to a cinema near you in in May 2050
1517 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1517 days 2 hours ago
Crocadilly
First I wanna say that it’s so exciting to be judging a Top Model again so thank you all for having me! I based the vampiric challenge off my history on tengaged hosting supernatural rp series and I’m excited to see how you all paid tribute to such a popular genre of fantasy! For my critiques I’m going to go in the order of submission and critique the models separately and then as a team.

Team C
—————
Lizzo (nateclove) - I love this picture. The whole vibe is Angela Basset disco vampire queen from AHS: Hotel and it works. The pose and the way you have your head titled as if you’re looking down on us really exude power. It’s high fashion and risqué. Well done.

Yoon (King Geek) - The atmosphere and lighting really take this photo from a basic straight on picture to an ominous sorta neon dreamscape. I get vampiric in the cat eye, the bangs, the shadow, the crosses on the neck. Its all subtle but as a whole it slays.

As a team I love that these pictures are also very cohesive with the feel and the pink fantasy. I can really see your story at work in these photos and it’s a strong pairing.

Team A
——————
Saskia (deshonBANNEDISBACK) - Okay yes queen. Out of all the photos this week I think this picture encapsulates the challenge the best. It’s editorial and mysterious and the elements of vampire fantasy are the most blatant in your photo. I mean he’s literally drinking from her hand it looks like. If this was an individual challenge I think you would have it in the bag.

Josh (bklimas) - this is a strong photo...for the female model in the picture, who really seems to be the focal point. In fact I thought she was the model to be judged until I saw the name and read the story. This is a bit of a flop tbh and I think it may have cost your team the win.

The pictures are cohesive in that they are black and white but other than that they are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Team B
——————
Naomi (Ajathekween) - This picture is nice but it isn’t anything I haven’t seen before. I like the color and the dominatrix feel and I agree that it’s somewhat vampiric. But it mostly just reads as a drag queen in lingerie.

Lenox (nikw98) - Yeah this is going to be a no from me. The pose is stiff, the watermark is distracting, and I’m hard pressed to find a redeeming quality about this photo. I suppose the hair and makeup read vampire but the picture as a whole just SCREAMS edgy senior photo circa 2009. Hard pass.

Other than the fact that these were posted in a collage together you wouldn’t be able to tell that they are a team. Unfortunately I think this team may have dropped the ball here...

Team E
——————
Shaun (hazbez94) - Im gonna start w you Shaun because I feel like this is the stronger of these two photos. Typically I think closing your eyes takes away from a picture but here it allows us to see the make up and really sells that he’s a vampire who just fed. He’s licking his lips and it looks creepy and sexy and I would def let him take a sip of the wrist.

Jhona (Russell11) - there’s nothing really wrong with this photo just that it’s more boring and less vampiric than your teammates. The rings are a nice nod to Vampire Diaries which I’m obsessed with and I think that and the expression you’re serving elevate the photo. It’s not a bad job it’s just not the best job.

As a team these pictures are just not that exciting. They’re both black and white and the close-up angle leaves us with little to look at.

Team D
——————
Bryce (Wade) - there isn’t anything vampiric about this photo in the slightest. It fits the story you told but it doesn’t read as anything more than a shirtless hottie. Do I think he’s a dad? Yes. Do I think he’s a Vlad? No.

Gigi (coolkat) - this is Victorian at the least but it really just leaves me wishing for more. I feel like there could’ve been a better Gigi photo out there especially because she’s one of the more prominent girls in the game right now. This does read as a Vampire Diaries cast photo but idk if it’s enough to snatch the win.

Overall this team sells the beauty but it lacks the necessary vampiric edge to bring the photos up to par with some of the other competitors.
1517 days 2 hours ago
Russell11
We love Angela Bassett disco vampire queen from AHS: Hotel
1517 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
Well dang :(
1517 days ago
Jerard
Challenge result + Photoshoot will be posted at 7PM EST
1516 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1516 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
I'm now here with the results.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!