This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - Challenge & Photoshoot (4)

Topic » #NTM15 - Challenge &..

1501 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #4

"Descendants"

If you have watched the Disney film - "Descendants", this may be your lucky day. For this week's photoshoot, we are basing it LOOSELY through that film? If you have not watched it? No big deal.

For your photoshoot, each of you are given a familiar face from Disney, not the main protagonist themselves, but rather the evil ones. Now what will be your part? YOU are to post a photo representing WHAT IF you are a son/daughter of these popular and fearsome villains? Again you are not completely portraying the main villain but rather pretend as if you were his/her child.

Explanation would be important to tell your version of the story. Don't forget considering the criteria for judging for your photoshoot, which will be posted below. For any further questions, you can reach me, or the judges in Tengaged or in Skype (more prerably). You have 24 hours to do the photoshoot, Goodluck! x
1501 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Now, you must remember the criteria of judging for the photoshoot, which is listed below:

Photoshoot (80% of your total score)
- Theme: 20%
- Overall Impression/Impact: 50%
- Usage of "Brand" to Reinforce Theme: 10%

BRYCE THOMPSON
Brand: Clever
Son of Gaston (from Beauty and the Beast)

FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI
Brand: Alluring
Son of Maleficent (from Sleeping Beauty)

GIGI HADID
Brand: Quirky
Daughter of Ursula (from The Little Mermaid)

JHONATTAN BURJACK
Brand: Resilient
Son of Jafar (from Aladdin)

JOSH BEECH
Brand: Mysterious
Son of Captain Hook (from Peter Pan)

LENOX TILLMAN
Brand: Regal
Daughter of Queen of Hearts (from Alice in Wonderland)

LIZZO JEFFERSON
Brand: Vibrant
Daughter of Lady Tremaine (from Cinderella)

LUCKY BLUE SMITH
Brand: Daring
Son of Ernesto de la Cruz (from Coco)

MATTHEW NOSZKA
Brand: Tough
Son of Hades (from Hercules)

NAOMI SMALLS
Brand: Prime
Son of Claude Frollo (from The Huntchback of Notre-Dame)

SASKIA DE BRAUW
Brand: Dauntless
Daughter of Syndrome (from The Incredibles)

SHAUN ROSS
Brand: Boundless
Son of Cruella de Vil (from 101 Dalmatians)

BAE YOON YOUNG
Brand: Unwavering
Daughter of Evil Queen (from Snow White)
1501 days 6 hours ago
Ajathekween
Naomi Smalls aka Claudia Frollo, Daughter of Claude Frollo

Claude Frollo is a rather complex person. A religious extremist and a dogmatist, Frollo is convinced that all his actions are justified because they are God's will, though he is a cruel and arrogant government official who uses his place in power to meet his own extreme ends, even employing common thugs to enforce his interpretation of God's will while posing as "soldiers."

This makes him feared and reviled throughout the city. Frollo is especially determined to eliminate the gypsies scattered throughout Paris as their indulgence in "witchcraft and sorcery" is infectious to those around them, according to him, which therefore makes him genocidal. He is also shown to have sadism, as other than his desire to persecute sinners, he also briefly smiles when the previous Captain of the Guard prior to his promoting Phoebus to the rank was heard being whipped for having failed him.

So I’m serving Claudia of be demanding, scary, and evil. Claudia is exactly like her father and due to the fact that Quasimodo is Claude’s adopted son this makes Quasimodo Claudia’s half brother. So you can see Claudia be demanding and evil and Scary to Quasimodo.#ClaudiaFrollo

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fa/c9/5f/fac95f9643953940ff4aafbc5cdef457.jpg
1501 days 4 hours ago
hazbez94
Shaun Ross aka Cruelle' De Ville, Son of Cruella De Ville

Cruella De Ville shows an obsession over being the next best thing in fashion, similar to this competition. She is driven to insanity through her hunt for the perfect pattern, spots specifically from a Dalmatian. She eventually fails and is sent to rehabilitation because of this.

In this photo, Im serving you a modern century re-telling with the image. It is strong and demanding, linking to Cruella's personality. It adds a fashion twist to this and makes reference to Disney through the background whilst placing Shaun in the front and centre of attention.

https://boycott-magazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/shaun-ross-boycott-magazine-dior-homme.jpg
1501 days 3 hours ago
nateclove
We all know Lady Tremaine as the Wicked Stepmother from Cinderella. She would constantly psychologically abuse her poor step daughter simply for the fact that Cinderella was much more beautiful than her own "ugly" daughters.

Lady Tremaine was shocked, however, when her third and final daughter, Lizzie, grew up to be gorgeous. Because of this, Lady Tremaine spoiled Lizzie rotten, which resulted in her growing up to be vain, materialistic and obsessed with the way she looks.

In this picture I'm showing off my vain and materialistic side through my character "Lizzie".

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/5e2763ec75885f2b708c427d/1579643520288-2BVIBR4OG04LNDI9PTOK/BD348944-267E-4FAD-ABCF-9068D7AFCC2D.jpg?content-type=image%2Fjpeg
1501 days 3 hours ago
rahrah
Francisco Lachowski as Maximus son of Maleficent

https://i.imgur.com/dx8EVDk.jpg

Maleficent known for her evil curses and magic powers. Her son Maximus is know different. He embodies evil and loves to trick people into doing what he wants. He has his mother’s powers but maybe he is more powerful then her. Watch out, he is here to continue the legacy.
1501 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
Gigi Hadid as Uma, Daughter of Ursula

https://az617363.vo.msecnd.net/imgmodels/models/MD10002951/vogue_ita_jul19_alasdair_mclellan_st_olivier_rizzo_016224f4cec3097630c6cb29b319a8ce187.jpg

Uma was already precedented and made a thing in Descendants but my take of Uma isn’t really Uma at all. Uma sought after a life of good, but with her mother being the evil ‘queen’ of the sea- Uma never got to live up to her good side and unfortunately had to take on the role of evil under guidance from her mother. Uma was made to do what Ursula couldn’t do, and that was to deceive a man for love, even though he loves someone else. However she failed, and In this shot Uma, is looking into the sea realizing she failed to be good in the water, and failed to bad on land.
1501 days 2 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Saskia de brauw as Syna, daughter for Syndrome.

https://attheloft.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54ecca8b98833019104d0c4a6970c-pi

Syndrome was the main antagonist in Incredibles. He was an insane, and cruel villains who prided his life on killing superheros as revenge on Mr. Incredible. Not only was Syndrome a genius of great intellect, but he was also a technological engineer. He built numerous advanced technologies and weapons, as he was also capable of becoming a successful weapons designer.

So as my inspiration as his daughter, I wanted to have some villian-esque qualities to my look that resembled him, so I want went with this picture that had an evil, yet endearing facial expression. The dark/evil eye make-up resembles Syndrome's eyes. I wanted to go with out an outfit that has inspiration of what a villain would really look like in the movie. Like her father, I inherited the ability to also engineer weapons, and my go-to weapon is what I call the "hypnotizing shield" as you can see in the photograph, which has the ability to block attacks while simultaneously hypnotizing her opponent.
1501 days 1 hour ago
Russell11
Jhonattan Burjack, aka James son of Jafar

https://imgur.com/pg5kmNp

Jafar proved to be a very evil and vindictive person in the Disney movie, Aladdin. He was a power-hungry sorcerer who often used his snake scepter to manipulate others into doing what he wanted. Despite being such a disgusting human being, he was actually quite charming and elegant which definitely helped him in his many schemes.

As for his son, James, the apple did not fall far from the tree and he is just as evil and vindictive as his father. Despite having a high familial status, not having a taste of actual power has left him extremely bitter and even jealous of his father Jafar. Just like his dad, he’ll do whatever it takes to get power and does not care who he hurts in the process. Although Jafar’s son in the actual Descendants was good, I just think this is the more realistic version of what the child of this villain would be like.
1501 days 1 hour ago
Neme91
Lucky Blue Smith as Luciano de la Cruz, son of Ernesto de la Cruz

Ernesto de la Cruz comes down as a villain in Coco because of his passion to want to succeed. He was known for his good looks and his charm and a lot of Mexicans looked up to him. Dead and alive he was sort of a god in their realm and everyone loved him. Ernesto got famous off a song that his best friend Héctor wrote  and killed him to steal the song because Héctor wanted to leave the business. He wasn't going to let anyone get in the way of him achieving fame. All the songs that Héctor ever wrote, Ernesto took as his own and  each became super popular and turned into a Mexican idol.

He unfortunately died in a freak accident during one of his concerts yet his death was probably the best thing to happen to him. He was still rich and famous in the Land of the Dead and he was forever mourned in the Living Realm. There was no chance that anyone would forget about one of the great musicians ever known.

Well that is before that foul Miguel ruined everything.

When you first look at Ernesto he presents himself as a charming, suave, wise, and sensible individual but deep down is really just selfish, vain, and fame-hungry. He was not going to let his legacy go to waste.

In this photo, I am his son and seeing how in the Descendants movies the characters that ultimately died in their original movies are however not of the case that's the approach I took here. My father isn't dead and there are still some people that hold his legacy dear because even if he didn't write those songs he did make it famous. Being the son of one of the most wealthiest people on the Isle (the place where the Villain Kids live) I obviously take advantage of that wealth. With wealth comes a lot of things and some of those things include women.

In this photo you would see the same qualities that my father posses someone that instantly you fall in love with. You want to be friends with, get with, be around. In reality however, I'm just using my charismatic skills (my secret power if you will) to get what I want. I may not be the most powerful of the VK's but amongst them my charisma is unmatchable. I'm daring, compassionate, and a huge flirt, I mean I am a de la Cruz. I get what I want.

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/6c/dd/69/6cdd69fdccdf7a80d24398cc115b2100--lucky-blue-smith-and-stormi-bree-pearl-set.jpg
1501 days 1 hour ago
KingGeek
ps iv - yoonyoung
as evelyn, daughter of evil queen from Snow White (1937)
https://i.imgur.com/AcJXwSB.png

similar to her mother, evelyn grew up with an unhealthy level of disdain and cruelty. however, due her mother’s clouding vanity, she never had a proper childhood. instead, she took up the role as huntress in place initial huntsman, humbert, whom was tasked to kill snow white because of her fair beauty. tasked with this bounty herself, evelyn’s ferocity is channeled through her hunt.

due to there already being a descendants adaptation of the daughter of the evil queen (evie), i thought it’d be smarter to take a sharp opposite turn in that direction in fear of any comparisons. i channeled the hatred rooted in the evil queen and carried that as inspiration for this shot, which i feel as though possesses the same intimidation the evil queen would. i thought it’d also be smart to follow a similar color palette as the daughter of the evil queen, hence the use of dark blues, black and white with gold and silver accents to emphasize royalty.
1501 days 1 hour ago
patricenka9
https://i1.wp.com/fashionablymale.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Matthew-Noszka-by-Mariano-Vivanco-for-Man-About-Town-Winter-2018-Spring-2019.jpg?resize=900%2C1125&ssl=1

I am giving you adrogynous power, looking tough, careless and honestly heartless, my father rules the dead and I feel just by looking at my pose, face and look you can tell I embody that, in a more modern and androgynous way
1501 days 1 hour ago
nikw98
Lenox Tillman: Daughter to the Queen Of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland)

The Queen of hearts was an impulsive, nasty tyrant who would order the death of any who crossed her. Even to the point of using her husband (the king) as an advisor more so than an equal. She knows what she wants and goes for it. She lives in a colorless palace guarded by card knights and is so arrogant that she believes nothing will ever stop her.

I wanted to focus on the things that connect the two. Both her and I know how to captivate. We know how to get the attention we want. We command power and authority. I wanted to show the complete lack of self control. In my shot I wanted you to see someone on the verge of madness, someone who would snap if pushed just a bit further. Someone who is ready to just tell her men, “Off with her head!” And I hope you judges like it.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d6/e4/06/d6e406c51c41ecf58c34f7be4191d7c3--female-models-top-model.jpg

(I really hope this is better. I’m on mobile and don’t have access to a computer, so I can’t tell if it’s too small or not.)
1501 days ago
bklimas
Here in the photo I'm starting to show my evil side.  First I was a good guy but now I'm turning evil.  My dad was evil when he fought Peter Pan.  He has always been evil.

I was originally going to be a good guy, but my evil side has started showing.  Can't help with my evil side coming out.  I can't control it. 

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7a/92/d0/7a92d0bce1fb77b18d827ac96c8ad3d6.jpg
1501 days ago
Wade
Bryce Thompson as son of Gaston (beauty and the beast)

https://imgur.com/BXmx1rG

after my critique from one of the judges for always showing pictures of being either shirtless or in formal wear I wanted to step out of the box and do something I hadn’t shown much

Gaston, my dad was a man that both physically and emotionally embodied hyper masculinity,and wanting not to let history repeat itself I wanted to use his story to learn from what NOT TO DO

My photoshoot portrays a bit of androgyny whereby the clothes I wear is more feminine then I’m use too but I still pertain my masculinity

It also transverse to a underlying meaning :I’m basically showing that you don’t have to be Uber masculine to get women , women are complex in general and want diversity so I’m symbolically showing with my clothing that u can be in touch with your feminine side and yet still have your masculinity shine through and that is what my dad couldn’t see as he thought a man HAD TO act a certain way and I’m here to tell him “ hey dad it’s 2020 and people’s mentality needs to change”

To Quote AZMARIE of ANTM 16 British Invasions line of her song “stop drop and tooch” I can be a lioness or a lion , but your just plain Jane so keep on tryin”

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!