This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM15 - HOUSE

1504 days 8 hours ago
Russell11
It’s definitely me
1504 days 8 hours ago
bklimas
*starts to pack bag while in bedroom*

Josh CF:  I kind of feel it will be me going this week.  I guess they didn't like my photo again this week. 

*finishes packing*
1504 days 7 hours ago
Ajathekween
No it’s not Jhona. You did amazing. Your a star, I love you so much, don’t give up.
1504 days 6 hours ago
Wade
This is a fucking travesty to lose sui ☹️☹️☹️☹️

She was logical and now I’m stuck with some judges that just see a beautfull pic and judge it for that instead of the actual challenge

I mean I might as well pack my bags now
1504 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
Lucky CF:

I won best photo to a photo I wasn't even sure was gonna be liked. I definitely am shock. This week I was exempted from competing in the challenge and had to make pairs amongst my fellow remaining competitors. I thought it was completely smart on the verge of how I made my teams. Taking myself out of the equation there are 5 people that are considered the Top 5.

Saskia
Jhona
Gigi
Lenox
Yoon

In that order, and then theres the Bottom 5

Lizzo
Bryce
Naomi
Shaun
Josh

In that order. Why not split the teams into an even playing field and pair up my top competition with some of my "weaker" competitors (as so the rankings says). I think it's a good experiment for everyone to challenge themselves and make sure they all come out with splendid photos. I mean this is definitely the type of thing this challenge needs. Take it as a mentoring session. People got to step their game up OR keep it rising.
1504 days 3 hours ago
Russell11
Jhona Conf:I am so glad that Lizzo and Naomi stayed, I love them both. I’m also glad that Sui left, not because I don’t like her, but because I think her judging scores are kinda sus. I think Lucky’s pairings are kinda interesting but they are pretty fair honestly. I think out of all the pairs, me and Shaun are probably the closest in the “rankings” of all the models so I’m feeling really good about this week.
1503 days 23 hours ago
Wade
I don’t know if lucky is blind or dumb

I wasn’t in the bottom 5 this week but yet he’s saying “according to the rankings these are my weaker competitors”

Brita please!!!!
1503 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Updates:

Congratulations Lucky for your second time winning best performance!

Best Photo of the Week:
https://i.postimg.cc/7ZTtmmVN/BP6.jpg

Call-Out Order:
https://i.postimg.cc/D0ZBsg0L/CALLOUT.png

Rankings:
https://i.postimg.cc/63zMySWB/AVERAGE.png

Always share your thoughts in the house, make friends, confessionals, etc. It is an aspect in the game. Thank you!
1503 days 17 hours ago
bklimas
Josh CF:

Glad I actually survived this week.  I am glad I wasn't in bottom 2 this week.  I believe I have a strong partner this week.  Fingers crossed.
1502 days 22 hours ago
nateclove
Lizzo CF: I'm disappointed Team A didn't name themselves Team Sosh DeBeech.
1502 days 20 hours ago
Ajathekween
Naomi CF:

WHY IS JHONA SO HOT
1502 days 13 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Naomi cuddles with Jhona*
1501 days 14 hours ago
nikw98
Lenox CF:
I tried very hard on this photo shoot! I want to win so badly and I pushed myself! I think I performed great and I hope the judges feel similarly.
1501 days 11 hours ago
nateclove
Lizzo CF:
Wow I'm so shocked to have won my third challenge in a row. Gigi and myself are the only ones to have achieved three consecutive challenge wins so far (she does have one extra win over me though). I just really hope I did well for this shoot. To be honest I'm the most nervous to hear the results this week than I've been in a while.
1501 days 10 hours ago
coolKat
Lizzo really is 100% that bitch with that photo

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!