This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Finale

Topic » #NTM14 - Finale

1540 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
which makes your Round 1 overall scores of...
1540 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Overall Portfolio scores:

Bella - 63.255
Jhona - 60.559
Jon - 60.554
1540 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Adding it to your Round 2, social media votes... we currently have..
1540 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
ROUND 1 + ROUND 2 SCORES:

Bella - 75.255
Jhona - 70.559
Jon - 68.554
1540 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
And now is our last round...
1540 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
ROUND 3: FINALE TASKS
1540 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Again we have prepared four hard tasks for you to explore, the highest score you can receive here is also 80 points, so this may or may not help you, it now depends on your very last submissions..
1540 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Shall we get to it?
1540 days 16 hours ago
tast519
yes!
1540 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
ROUND 4.1: Model Division (20% of the total score this round)
1540 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Model Division:

Again, the winner of the Next Top Model: Art of Redemption will be the new face of Model Division, the official magazine partner of the Next Top Model franchise. For this task, you need to pick a photo which is a spread-worthy shot to be featured in a Model Division Magazine issue. If it is worthy enough, you may see it featured as the cover page as well.
1540 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Opening today's round 4 is Jon!
1540 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
MODEL DIVISION:

#JonKortajarena

https://media.giphy.com/media/fr5HI35aDEydbNvfIO/giphy.gif

#SuiHe - I love this one. The lighting brings the shot to another level. It's like taking me to another era. The facial expression is on point and commands attention. The pose works for you and I like the fact that you embraced your Debonair brand in this one. I can see this being featured in spread of MD magazine and a perfect cover shot as well.

#Marlon - I dont really see this as showing off your skills like it should, this us the pic that will represent you if it wins.

#Carly - Overall, this is a decent shot. I think it could have been a bit stronger, but not a terrible shot.

#Jerard - First of all, Congratulations for making it to the finale, Jon! Now, I actually liked this shot, it's different from what I usually see of you, but what I am concerned of is that it's not to spacey to kinda be a cover of the magazine. Maybe if there was like some a space to it, it would have worked out quite better.

#Garrett - This shot is solid, I wouldn't personally have chosen this type of photo for my Model Division shot but I'm just a judge. The writing on the photo thew everything off a little to me.
1540 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, all the portfolio for the finale would be posted with a clear pictures at the end of the show.
1540 days 16 hours ago
tast519
Oof!!!!! Yikes!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!