This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM14 - Challenge &..

1558 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
FOR FUCK'S SAKE JUDGES YALL OUT HERE GIVING MY THICK ASS A HEART ATTACK
1558 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Lizzo Jefferson:

8.8 + 8.7 + 6.7 + 3 + 0.1 = 27.3
1558 days 16 hours ago
tast519
LOL
1558 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
HAH I KNEW I WOULD GET A 0.1
1558 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Lizzo, I was actually a fan of your shot i find it fresh and fun. But your score this week was low because majority did not think it is right for the theme.
1558 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, prove them wrong next week. Congratulations!
1558 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
You are still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!
1558 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
Thanks Jerard 馃挋 Please fire that one judge next season, yall know who I'm talkin bout
1558 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
And with that our bottom 2...
1558 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
*camera rolls through Bella and Efren*
1558 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Will the two of you please step forward?
1558 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
I have two models standing before me , but I have only have one photo in my hand, and this photo represent the one of you who will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
1558 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Bella, you probably know why you are here. Being late would not do anybody good as what we've been saying earlier on. Your photo this week however, unlike your previous one, did not cover enough of the lost points.
1558 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Efren, for the third time, you are in the bottom 2 again, it is always a hit and miss with you, and sadly you missed this week. Was your photo good enough to receive a higher point than Bella?
1558 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
You are safe this week...

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!