This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM12 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM12 - Challenge &..

1888 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
The winner of this challenge is going to have an additional +2 points for his/her total score.
1888 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
And the possible models getting it are...
1888 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Top 3 shots:

- Adriana Lima
- Alice Burdeu
- Barbie Blank
1888 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
But only one is going to win the challenge...
1888 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
And that model is....
1888 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
1888 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
For your second time, Adriana!
1888 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
As the winner of the challenge as said earlier, Adriana, you are going to have an additional 2 points for your total score this week.
1888 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
And here's where you all stands:

Adriana - 9.5
Alice - 9.2
Barbie - 8.8
Daniel - 8.7
Iveta - 8.6
Garrett - 8.4
Naomi - 8.4
Iveta - 7.7
Paul - 7.3
1888 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Your photoshoot would be posted tonight, have a great day! x
1887 days 22 hours ago
Survivorgame1
How did i place?
1887 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Corrections*:

Iveta - 8.6
Madison - 7.7
1887 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #8

"Alter Ego"

Hello guys! For today's photoshoot we are doing something polar opposite from you. We are re-doing the seventh photoshoot of last season's Next Top Model - the "Alter Ego".

For your photoshoot this week you will be posting a CONTRARY of - representation of who you are as a person, your characteristics, what defines you. So what is alter ego? As stated in the dictionary, it is the opposite of who you usually are and your personality. The bad side of a person that may come to life at anytime, switching your personality (this is fantasy, though some people may believe they have an alter-ego in which they can't control).

Explanation is necessary. Failure to submit on time will corresponds to point deductions. Thank you and goodluck! x
1887 days 12 hours ago
Tommy123
Paul Wesley

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/9jnDdm0UC9sJt7wzG5tReRbPouU/fit-in/550x550/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2014/01/17/963/n/1922398/11cb7c690fd3f65c_thumb_temp_image10906271389996262/i/Paul-Wesley-Vampire-Diaries-Interview-January-2014.jpg

My alter ego is a bloody murderer. I am always a nice guy and a caring person who cares alot about others besides himself but if a person gets me really pissed off then my alter ego comes out.
1887 days 4 hours ago
Ajathekween
Naomi Smalls

Alter Ego: Tyra Tupac

Naomi is a little boogie, Feminine, she is reserved. She is so sweet and tries to be nice and wears her heart on her sleeve. Her name came from Naomi Campbell and Biggie Smalls. Tyra is very different, she is loud, tough and ghetto. She speaks what’s on her mind. She will cut a bitches ass and will not give two fucks about it. Tyra got her name from Tyra Banks and Tupac. #TyraTupac

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8b/37/21/8b3721aab1420bc04a43bfd2dc9c7efd.jpg

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!