This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Team Tao

Topic » #NTM11 - Team Tao

2164 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2163 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, you are now #TeamMarlon
2163 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Here's what Marlon (wileycoyote) has to say...

Nicole Linkletter (Haileyyy): you did not even submit, i therefore cant consider you - out

Now for the models who tried:
Yaya Deng (hazbez94): This is my favourite submission, you know you need to stand out and im all for it.
Shannon and Shannade Clermont (DevinB): theres 2 of you so you really need to sell it and give me twice the effort not struggle to give me half, this is boring.
Torrie Wilson (Yandereboy): This shot isnt my favourite, its very obviously designed to centre on the boobs and does nothing else really.
Dinara Chetyrova (DrG2) - I love this, your expression is killer and if you can keep this quality up then you will be a force to be reckoned with,
Lenox Tillman (nikw98): This isnt your best shot but its still solid and ive seen you can perform so im confident your a great choice.
Iggy Azalea (immaxyman): your not bad but the fact your not a model combined with some very obvious compositional errors in the shot, i see potential but thats all it is and realising it could be hard.
Izi Simundic (MoooHades): the opposite here, this shot is extremely boring but its well composed and as an actual model you will have a larger portfolio

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!