This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Comebacks

Topic » #NTM10 - Comebacks

2203 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Sui's thoughts:

Don Benjamin - Nothing special in this photo. You're just standing there and trying to look hot. It's not memorable at all.

Harry Shum Jr. - This photo won't even pass the casting week. This is a good example of a social media photo. Not a model photo.

Jasmine Tookes - Loving the boldness of the photo. I also love your profile shot. But I think you look short in the photo.

Jourdan Dunn - This photo is too posey-posey for me. Nothing in this photo screams "comeback". This is a boring shot.

Megan Fox - Sensual at its finest. I love the angle of the face and the curves. I'm seeing a lot of shapes and I love it.

Ong Seongwoo - This could be a good photo for an advertisement. It's commercial and you look very refreshing here.

Tyra Banks - Yeah! This is my favorite of the bunch. You are sitting but, honey, you still look tall. I love the fierceness in your face. I love the pose. I love everything in this photo.
2203 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Now I received all the scores, what I will reveal now is the Top 3 of each of the judges, in NO particular order - which means I will just reveal their three picks.
2203 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Jerard Picks:

- Don Benjamin
- Jourdan Dunn
- Tyra Banks
2203 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Now, it's Judge Sui's turn!
2203 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Sui Picks:

- Megan Fox
- Ong Seongwoo
- Tyra Banks
2203 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Next, is the winner of the Next Top Model 7 Winner, Judge Lucky Blue!
2203 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Lucky Picks:

- Don Benjamin
- Jasmine Tookes
- Jourdan Dunn
2203 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Now, here is the fabulous Judge Carly!
2203 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Carly Picks:

- Don Benjamin
- Jasmine Tookes
- Ong Seongwoo
2203 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Now it's time for Tengaged to vote. I will now close in the poll and reveal the highest gainers.
2203 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Well it looks like there's actually tiers.
2203 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Tengaged Picks:

- Don Benjamin
- Harry Shum Jr.
- Jasmine Tookes
- Jourdan Dunn
- Ong Seongwoo
2203 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
I have here the results. We'll do it by lowest to highest.
2203 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2203 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Welcome to the Panel! And in my hand, are the results.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!