This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Semi-Finals

Topic » #NTM9 - Semi-Finals

2287 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
LIU:

Godfrey - For me, this would have been a strong shot portraying Saskia, it would have been stunning. Anyways, for Liu - I am 50-50 about this shot, I did see where you are going, but it isn't as strong as what you've explained.

Simon - I love this shot. It was for me a good portrayal of Liu, nothing really over the top. It is just pure sexiness and bone structures. Your jawline really is killing it. Another thing, the black and white photo really did put some dramatic thing on it.

Saskia - This is what I would expect from Liu. The hands, and everything is present. Your stare is everything, your lips are just perfect. I am loving the shot.
2287 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
SASKIA:

Liu - While this one for me kinda fits more of Simon. Anyways, I still see where you are getting. This was still a good portrayal of Saskia. Simplicity isn't what Saskia is bringing us, it is always risks and art.

Godfrey - I do understand where you are getting as well. But for me the shot speaks yourself, no other. I did love how you soften your stare in this shot, and not give us something striking. Maybe give more extra pose and then you have Saskia.

Simon - Put both Godfrey and Liu's shots together, and you have you, Simon. This was a shot I would kinda see Saskia. Your eyes, your pose - maybe more clothes? Anyways, this was a solid shot.
2287 days 20 hours ago
Neme91
Godfrey

Liu- Honestly Godfrey i can put Liu exactly in this photo and this would be how it is. This was a PERFECT example in my opinion of how to represent someone. You are coming up and acing your game in the semi-finals my friend. The glance, the clothes, just the entire scenery won me over

Saskia- For this shoot you compared Sask.’s risk with a setting and for me that’s not what risky in Saskia’s sense. That’s more risky on the photo itself hoping it pays off. Saskia performs weird photos that are odd so it can easily be taken wrong but it’s not its taken as a beauty and uniqueness that’s her risk. For this shot it wasn’t there but nevertheless it was not a bad shot. Like take out the background and its just your outline this would be an editorial shot indeed.

Video- You aced this one. Honestly this challenge for everyone should be very simple and easy and you aced so good job.

Liu

Saskia- I think it really is hard to portray Saskia. She has her own portrayal that she put on a high level that you really have to think out of the box to get. This was a nice shot and it had Saskia qualities like the arching of the back and the makeup assuming those aren’t your natural eyebrows. But it’s just not popping Saskia but it’s close.

Video- It took me a while to understand what was being sold because i didn’t know Chanel was a clothes store but I find this very refreshing. You hit the nail on the coffin with this one.

Saskia

Liu- This deserves a Standing O, this has Liu written all over it in my opinion. The glance, the position, the clothing, this very bold and fierce and sexy which is Liu. This is a way different for you Saskia this is not you from you’ve given to us which i also like so it’s very clear you’re portraying Liu. Well done

Video- Though I would’ve loved more variety in this shot you did what was asked you sold your product and you looked like a model doing it though I mean the whole thing was being a model, the whole video concept so that’s a little knock for me because i would’ve seeing a more simple commercial selling products then being forced upon us with a photoshoot if that makes sense.

Simon

Liu- Omg that bone structure tho!!! This was a nice representation of Liu and I love the pose lol why do everyone keep choosing that pose for Liu. This was very well done.

Saskia- YES!!!!!! Finally someone nailed Saskia to a ten. Legit this is Saskia and you have earned and respect Simon.

Video- These videos always get me cause I’m like I really don’t get it but at the end of the day you are completely right. Sex sells and that was one hell of a naturally sexy video that made you think hmm maybe i should get that cologne. Well done.
2287 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
SIMON:

Saskia - You give those eyes, which is what Simon is known for, you toned it down and give it a good shot. You look pretty in this shot. You just give strength and simple touch, and it did work.

Liu - I see where you are going, and this shot for me looks sexy and expensive. Which is what Simon is known for doing, plus that eyes!!! It is really a good shot for me. You did well.

Godfrey - This for me was a good shot, nothing really special. The shot somehow for me was the weakest portrayal out of the three. Maybe lose what you are waiting and boom - a Simon.
2287 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
VIDEOSHOOT:

Saskia - Your videoshoot wasn't as strong as your photos, but you did sold me the brand. I would have loved more variety in the video, I did appreciate you going to the motion editorial feels - as in other cycles, we mostly have done motion editorials.

Liu - This for me was a very fun video, it speaks your daily life and not just be this serious model type. It is really calm and refreshing. However, maybe most viewers would have thought you are selling the camera and not the collection, anyways it is still a great video.

Godfrey - This was more of those model types, but was still a great video. For me, this was your best performance in this Semi-Finals, anyways you did sold your product really well, this looks really expensive - you look really expensive. Great Job

Simon - I kinda expected this video from you, it as well will I see of Marlon Teixeira, just pure sexiness and everyone will be sold. I love how the approach was different and not just be "bam he/she is selling perfume" and let us wait in the end and be curious on what you're selling.
2287 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2287 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2287 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Now, since Simon posted late, he will get a deduction of 2 points.
2287 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, here is how the scoring is. Basically, each task is designated to our semi-finalists: Task 1 is Godfrey's, Task 2 is Liu and so on.. The task 5 was a videoshoot, each judge was assigned to where they will judge. The average of that particular judge score and my score would be your score for each tasks.
2287 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
And 2 fill two chairs again, the first chair would be filled with you all getting each a perfect score and the other would be your all through out week 1-till last week's score (and fit it to the last 10%).
2287 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
*to fill two chairs
2287 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
So welcome to the panel and in my hand are the results.
2287 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
SCORES:

Godfrey + Liu + Saskia + Simon + Video + Overall Week = TOTAL SCORE
2287 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
I have 4 Models standing before me, but I only have 3 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 3 of you that will be in the finale of Next Top Model Cycle 9: Dream Team.
2287 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
THE BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE WEEK GOES TO.....

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!