This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Challenge & Photoshoot (11)

Topic » #NTM9 - Challenge &..

2303 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Here's where you all stands:

Simon - 9.8
Liu - 9.2
Saskia - 8.7
Godfrey - 8.6
Leila - 8
2303 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
But since, three of you did the task completely (which is probably a simple go to the house), they would each get +1 point.
2303 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Official Challenge Scores:

Simon - 9.8
Saskia - 9.7
Godfrey - 9.6
Liu - 9.2
Leila - 9
2303 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations everyone. Again, Simon you are allowed to post TWO photos for the next photoshoot. That's all for today x
2302 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #11

"Brands"

Hello Top 5, for today's shoot it is about YOUR brand, this week we gathered information about you, through the judges and your co-models. Each of them gives you definition, what they think about you, how they portray your photos and etc.

What I want you to do is to embrace that brand given to you and present me a photo that best describe the brand. Explanation would be highly needed, so I expect to see it. Below will be your brands.

You must post a photo within 36 hours. Failure to do so means deduction to your points, Goodluck.
2302 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
BRANDS:

Godfrey - Dexterous
You were seen by others as this very skillful one. You were describe as savvy and methodical one. You've also been dubbed as a king of stares, it's all in your face.

Leila - Exquisite
You were describe as this blonde beauty queen. You were seen as someone who is very simple, but confident. You have this facial features that are very beautiful, but it really is your gap teeth that stands out.

Liu - Vigorous
You on the other hand was seen as someone who has a very strong facial features. You also were seen as a beauty and sexy. Just like Godfrey, you have this very strong glance.

Saskia - Dauntless
You were described as a strong force. Someone who is very determined and isn't afraid of taking risks. You were seen as very edgy and creative.

Simon - Earnest
You were also describe as dedicated, hardworking and a real fighter. You have this modern traditional model look and an All-Canadian boy next door with soulful eyes.
2302 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Also, Simon again you can post two photos for winning the challenge. And for Godfrey and Liu, you each get a +1 point for providing me as well your thoughts about your co-models.
2302 days 17 hours ago
Montenegro
Liu Wen

In this shot, my eyes could cut diamonds. This shot is all about my face, but that doesn't mean the rest of the photo is allowed to slack. I'm giving you a full visual meal.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/eb/13/8e/eb138ea9749b949b48b1ad524ebee397.jpg
2302 days 5 hours ago
Maicolx3
Simon Nessman

The All-Canadian boy next door looking out the window at the All-Canadian girl next door with his soulful eyes. I wanted to go for a shirtless black and white photo to show that I am a fighter, hardworker, and dedicated. I wanted to show you strength in this photo while still looking soft in the eyes.

First Choice:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2e/0d/d8/2e0dd877f73093e24b46681dd8d0d912--simon-nessman-another-love.jpg

Second Choice:

I put back my long sleeve shirt and added color to the photo. I wanted to take a different approach to this picture while still managing to stick to my brand.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/69/37/ef693765f118cc395fe222ceb6c2f117.jpg
2301 days 20 hours ago
DrG2
Godfrey

Who said me as king of stares? Well look at that ↓

https://image.prntscr.com/image/vKN6W383RdKcgNQkxbaenQ.jpg
2301 days 14 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Saskia

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rE-nkrMKunI/UPqyRAtfOBI/AAAAAAAC_Bo/hQsi9_uCE-E/s1600/vr.jpg

I think there is something about being "Dauntless" that's edgy, strong, fearless, and sophisticated. I think all of those qualities are possessed greatly in this editorial photo.
2301 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2301 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Godfrey Gao
The glare you’re giving is beyond sexy and I love the intensity you’re expressing. I wish the shot was a bit zoomed out, but overall not a bad shot for your brand.

- Leila Goldkuhl
This seems a bit odd to me. Your brand is simple beauty, but I feel like the black nails and red lip with platinum hair is an strange mix. You seem a bit fearful, not quirky.

- Liu Wen
I love the description and you look like fire! I’m loving the styling, the makeup and the sensual pose. This is spot on with your brand and perfectly depicts who you are as a model.

- Saskia de Brauw
Minus the text, you did a great job with this shot. I like the masculine styling and pose as it embraces your risk taker brand excellently.

- Simon Nessman
Photo 1: I love the dramatic black and white filter for this as it enhances your muscular physique. I love the attention this shot brings to your eyes.

Photo 2: Another very strong shot and I love that you went with color. The black styling allows the viewer to focus on your gorgeous eyes. Overall I think both photos absolutely backup your brand.
2300 days 5 hours ago
Neme91
- Godfrey Gao
I was the one to call you king of stares and honestly you proved me right once again. I have to agree with Carly in the sense if the photo is zoomed out on this one it would have been better. Majority of your other photos really don’t do it for you because as I said in private you are good with your face but you don’t know what to do with your body. This shot though seems as if you did have somewhat of an idea so it’s sad to not see the whole thing.

- Leila Goldkuhl
I called you Ms. Blonde Beauty Queen because each of your photos have this type of royalty if that makes sense that also makes your hair stand out which also makes you stand out. This shot you hid your hair, it was more a closeup and I think you looked at the wrong things for this shot. I don’t know where you got quirky and weird from because i saw the word simple. Would’ve loved to seen something more simple.

- Liu Wen
LIU!!!!!! You took brand and you manifested that shit into a shot that is way better than any shot I gave on my season. Strong facial structures and glance? Check. Beautiful pose? Check. Sexy as hell? Check. Liu I have no words but wow.

- Saskia de Brauw
When I see a Saskia photo it’s different everytime. Something elegant, something creepy, something masculine. You Saskia are different every time. Sometimes it works and sometimes it just doesn’t. You have been running this competition in my eyes because of it but it’s crunch time. Tonight this photo is good but I don’t see it as good enough. I didn’t find this photo the riskiest thing you could’ve found. That’s your brand to me: is risk.

- Simon Nessman
Photo 1: You definitely continue to support my view on a modern traditional model. This photo is very not me, doesn’t meet my eye but i do know its more of a dramatic shot. With the black and white and the sexiness of the Canadian boy looking for the girl and etc. It’s not a bad photo but i could’ve wanted more.

Photo 2: Yes Simon! This is the photo that I can get behind that matches your brand. Your facial expression, structure, everything is making me have a man crush right now. I feel like everything in this shot brings he attention towards your face. And that shit is strong.  It also supports once again that modern traditional model. Wearing the simple clothing, staring off beautifully into who knows where, making us who view the photo question “why can’t i be like that” (tho i am like that} :p

http://www.buro247.com.au/thumb/640x960_8/images/Mens-haircuts-2017-640.jpg

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!