This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Challenge & Photoshoot (8)

Topic » #NTM9 - Challenge &..

2337 days ago
Jerard
Will the two of you please step forward? I have two models standing before me , but I have only one photo in my hand, and this photo represents the one of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
2337 days ago
Jerard
In my left we have here Kendall, one of the most beautiful faces in this Top Model's history. But one thing she lacks is completely understanding the theme.
2337 days ago
Jerard
Will it be your downfall, or will you be given a chance again to showcase yourself next week?
2337 days ago
Jerard
In my right, it's Winnie, which in contrary one of the most unique models in this Top Model's history. But one thing she lacks though is the "WOW" factor.
2337 days ago
Jerard
Will you be WOW-ed as you are going to have another week in this competition, or will you be eliminated?
2337 days ago
Jerard
Both has her ups and downs, so it's just a fair fight this week.
2337 days ago
Jerard
I will only call one name, and the name that I do not call must immediately return to your house here, pack your belongings, and go home.
2337 days ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
2337 days ago
Jerard
2337 days ago
Jerard
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oxHQudaM0JafGpt6w/giphy.gif
2337 days ago
Jerard
it's you, Winnie!
2337 days ago
Jerard
Winnie Harlow:

8.3 + 9.3 + 9 + 7.8 + 7.8 + 5 - 2 = 45.2
2337 days ago
Jerard
Congratulations #Winnie, you will have another week to prove you are Top Model worthy.
2337 days ago
Jerard
and our 7th placer....
2337 days ago
Jerard
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6fIRPxhWPynTTbNu/giphy.gif

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!