This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Challenge & Photoshoot (7)

Topic » #NTM9 - Challenge &..

2372 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
it's you...
2372 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
2372 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
the other Canadian of the competition.
2372 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
It's you, Winnie!
2372 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Winnie Harlow:

10.4 + 8 + 8 + 5.9 +3.8 + 3.8 = 39.9
2372 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Maybe more consistency on top will be better than ups and downs?
2372 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
anyways, Congratulations #Winnie, you are still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!
2372 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
*camera rolls through Godfrey and Miranda*
2372 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
The first time someone faces someone here in this season.
2372 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
I think the first time I'm saying this as well(?)
2372 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Will the two of you please step forward? I have two models standing before me , but I have only one photo in my hand, and this photo represents the one of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
2372 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
In my left we have here Godfrey, one of the two guys left in the competition. You as well isn't that consistent when it comes to photo, most of the times it's lacking.
2372 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Will you be the one who stays, or be the one to go home and leave making Simon the only one guy left worthy of the competition?
2372 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
In my right, here is the beautiful Miranda. You rocked some photoshoots, but sometimes it's bland and you just only looking beautiful.
2372 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Will you be the one to go home tonight because you do just have a pretty face, or will you be given another shot at the competition?

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!