This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM9 - Challenge &..

2388 days 14 hours ago
wileycoyote
sry my internets been basically null all week :/
2385 days 21 hours ago
Carvalho
This die
2380 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
CHALLENGE:

Liu - I like how this looks classy and I pictured this as someone who's in the 60's who probably is an American. Though, honestly I didn't like the face that much it kinda distracts me. Also, the hands looks like a bit small compared to the fingers, maybe just the camera angle. But overall I think it is a nice shot.

Godfrey - Now this is something! I really love how this looks like a scene from an American movie (probably southern ones). Though the shot itself looks like you are also a model not just an actor, which kinda looks great. I love this photo, maybe the editing is a bit off, but it is still a great shot.

Kendall - I can't fully seen this as Canadian, but hey I loved this shot! You are getting better and better I think. This would have been a great beauty shot, as it looks really natural, no make-ups on and just a simple shot, but for the theme? I am not really that sure.

Saskia - This shot really does confuse me, maybe because a little explanation could have helped me understand the shot a bit more. I don't know, maybe because Australia is known for the beaches? or is it about the clothing? Anyways, I love how you look really masculine here, I don't like the feet positioning though and how your hands looks really heavy in the shot.

Miranda - This was a great shot! I see this as a Chinese high fashion shot, with modern clothing. I would have loved to see more of Chinese here though, and not just the hand fan, or was it a hand fan?  anyways, you look beautiful, your eyes are lovely and ofcourse you are too.

Winnie - I really really love this shot! There's something about this shot that kinda gets me that this is what Dutch would have gone with. You look really stunning in this shot - plus everything seems to be well placed here. I see that you are stepping up also, I hope that you will continue it further in the competition.

Simon - I have to agree with you on this one, when you first look at it - it doesn't really picture Taiwan. But I did kinda see what you are portraying through here, this is what a Taiwan high fashion shot could have been, I can see it in the way you dress. You did look quite feminine here.
2380 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of the challenge will have a chance to post two photos for the next photoshoot.
2380 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
And the Top 3 for this challenge are:

- Godfrey Gao
- Liu Wen
- Winnie Harlow
2380 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
With a score of 9.2, the WINNER of the challenge this week is
2380 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
2380 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
it's your turn now, Godfrey!
2380 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
and here's where you all stands:

Godfrey - 9.2
Winnie - 9
Liu - 8.7
Miranda - 8.6
Simon - 8.5
Kendall - 8.4
Saskia - 8.2
2380 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
For your win Godfrey, you can post TWO photos for next week's Challenge!
2380 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
PHOTOSHOOT:

Liu - I am not really a fan of this shot as this confuses me.  Your hands once again looks kinda big and looks really heavy. Anyways, I liked how you got the photoshoot theme really on point, this is what I would have pictured as a photoshoot and you delivered, maybe not just what I would have expected but this was still a solid shot.

Godfrey - BAM! I don't know about the others, but by far with all your shoots - this one is probably my favorite shot of yours -- yet. Yet, because I can see you being a contender to win as well, just like the others. Keep doing what you are doing and you will probably be a force to be reckoned with.

Kendall - This shot is a major fail. I don't like everything about it, maybe the background is  the only thing appealing on this shot. The lighting ruins it all for me, it looks like you've gone to a bloodbath or something. Your face blends well with your clothing, in a bad way this time. You could have done much better.

Saskia - I love this shot!  Though, it has something lacking in it. You did get the part of lights in dark, but I would have loved to see more colors? As this seems pretty dull, but it does look like high fashion, I have to admit that. I did love how the light strikes your stunning face here.

Miranda - Nahh! I don't like it. I don't like that you have posed in lingerie here, it does looks really commercial. I don't know, lingerie and lights in dark doesn't really work, most of the time so it's probably hard to pull through. It really doesn't work for me at all.

Winnie - I loved how you uniquely pulled off this shot, as this is working fine! This shot looks stunning from head to toe. I loved how this one doesn't really blends with others, but it did stands out among others. I can see this in many fashion magazine, and I can see you right now as a Top Model.
2380 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Simon - I am truly buying this shot. I have to completely agree with Judge Lucky on this one, the fact that every of your photo, your face is telling us something, like a story or whatever it is - is a great one. And this one is no different, your arms seems kind of a bit awkward here but still a great shot!
2380 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2380 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2380 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Since two of our judges can't attend the panel, the scores of Judge Carly and Judge Lucky will be doubled.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!