This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Announcement of Casts

Topic » #NTM9 - Announcement of Casts

2469 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Hello Everybody! In this forum you will see the Announcement of Casts, the Judges Introduction, Game Rules and the Opening Theme (Intro) of the Next Top Model Season 9!

So be ready, Goodluck and see you later x
2467 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
So, I'll be commenting in each of your photographs here, I might have someone by my side to assess and be with me in picking the casts, so yeah Goodluck everyone!
2467 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Tommy123 (Cameron Dallas) - For me, your photo is worthy enough as a casting photo. There's still so much to improve and fix, but I'm pretty sure you'll get there.

DrG2 (Godfrey Gao) - Congratulations! You already are one of the casts of the Next Top Model, Cycle 9!

DrG2 (Rosie Huntington) - You have something special in you, this was kind of over the top photo for a casting one, but atleast you did a solid job.

Ribbons (Lara Stone) - You are probably one of a kind and I would be glad working with you. You have something in you that a top model should have.

iSandeh (Kendall Jenner) - This is a no, no. I really do not like it when someone chooses a photo which definitely is not intended as a photoshoot shot. This was a shot taken when she definitely is in a runway.
2467 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
imprincearthur (Garrett Neff) - I applaud the simplicity of the shot, that you would want us to see more of you, and I would love to see more of you.

Maicolx3 (Jordan Barrett) - SLAAAAAM!! You just pulled this one of, and I am definitely sure we're probably seeing more from you.

Michelle990 (Winnie Harlow) - Your complexion makes you a real standout, but this photo really does proves you deserve to be on the top.

Bella1 (Lily Donaldson) - This shot is simple, but simple for my liking - there's nothing really special to it, but it does work for a castings shot.

Jameslu (Leila Goldkuhl) - The link doesn't really led me to a photo, but rather collection of photos.
2467 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Montenegro (Yang Mi) - This one is a pretty solid job, but we definitely need something to work on, which probably why you are here in the first place - so good job!

aj1111 (Taylor Hill) - Outstanding! This is by far one of the best shots I've seen for a casting photo. You're just there, but looking so gorgeous. Congrats!

scoobydoofruitsnacks (Chanel Iman) - Chanel is really not in the so-called list of contestants you are to apply, so if ever you get in to the next round, a photo of the allowed contestants will ofcourse be the only ones allowed.

Carvalho (Kendall Jenner) - This one is ofcourse, a more of your so called "castings shot" because you are just being analyzed, and I think there's more from you.

coolKat (Im Jin-ah) - Beautiful! Your face is truly captivating, and I'm sure you can do better with your modelling skills, so I'm excited to see more from you.
2467 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
BritishRomeo17 (Amilna Estevao) - Amilna is really not in the so-called list of contestants you are to apply, so if ever you get in to the next round, a photo of the allowed contestants will ofcourse be the only ones allowed.

dawnpeacly (Doutzen Kroes) - You could have find a larger image as I find it hard to judge the photo, anyways I think there's more from you, Goodluck.

ParvatiS (Miranda Kerr) - Beautiful! There's this purity in you that I really like, for me I think you would kind of give good vibes with your photos.

deshonBANNEDISBACK (Saskia de Brauw) - Remarkable! You just showcased us something. You showed us that you just deserve to be casted.

epicwafflez23 (Arthur Kulkov) - Just like Miranda's, you have this sweet face that may give us something that really lights up the room.
2467 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
JoshBB1999 (Garrett Neff) - SLAMMM! This is something I would want to see at this point, probably you need to step it up farther in the game, but this one is just solid. Anyways, one more thing make sure the link you will send us is just photo as you've send us not the direct link for a photo but rather the website.

Aydanmac01 (Jeremy Dufour) - I don't know if I'm the only one, but I can't open the link.

Aydanmac01 (Behati Prinsloo) - The face is just outstanding, but other than that it feels bland. But I know you got this.

C_Shizz96 (Candice Swanepoel) - As much as I am loving the shot, and as much as I love Candice again, she is really not in the so-called list of contestants you are to apply, so if ever you get in to the next round, a photo of the allowed contestants will ofcourse be the only ones allowed.

BigDude (Liza Soberano) - What can I say? This looks really beautiful, and I would probably love to see more from you, Goodluck as well.
2465 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
*Updated:

Jameslu (Leila Goldkuhl) - The photo was solid, but there's this something that lacks from it, I would want to see more from you though, so goodluck!
2465 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
:::::CARLY COMMENTS - GIRLS:::::

DrG2 - Rosie Huntington
This is a very strong shot and really shows that you can do more than just stand there. Very nice job!

Ribbons - Jourdan Miller
You look great and I do thing you have a unique look to you that we haven’t seen before in this competition.

iSandeh - Kendall Jenner
I think you could have done much better as this is just a candid, runway shot. It doesn’t give the full idea of what you will bring to the competition.

Michelle990 - Winnie Harlow
This is a simple shot, but you have such beauty that it makes it captivating.

Bella1 - Lily Donaldson
This is an interesting shot and while I’m not a huge fan of the styling, you still delivered a professional shot.

Jameslu - Leila Goldkuhl
You didn’t get a specific photo to look over so I don’t have anything to really base my opinions on.

Montenegro - Yang Mi
This is a good shot as a whole and I think you have a great look to you.

aj1111 - Taylor Hill
A great headshot as a whole and I think you have a unique look to you that will be interesting to see in the competition.

scoobydoofruitsnacks - Chanel Iman
Overall a nice shot and a good pose to showcase your beauty. It doesn’t fully stand out compared to some others, but still a strong shot.

coolKat - Jin-Ah
A stunning look as a whole and I love that you are able to rock the white clothing on white background.

BritishRomeo17 - Amilna Estevao
By far one of the strongest headshots I’ve seen as your beauty comes through so perfectly.

dawnpeacly - Doutzen Kroes
I wish this was a bit larger to look at, but overall this is a nice shot.

ParvatiS - Miranda Kerr
I like that you went with a black and white shot as it really brings out your natural beauty. Very nice job!

deshonBANNEDISBACK - Saskia de Brauw
You look stunning and have this natural beauty. The black and white really makes this stronger.

Aydanmac01 - Behati
This was a good shot overall and you have a natural beauty to you.

C_Shizz96 - Candice Swanepoel
This is a stunning shot and I love that you used black and white as it enhances your beauty. Very nice job!

BigDude - Liza Soberano
Your eyes are stunning and I love that you were able to use brown and make it work for your benefit.

Jameslu - Leila Goldkuhl
This is a nice shot overall, but I wish it was a bit bigger. I like that your gap teeth help you stand out and is a unique part of your beauty.
2465 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
:::::CARLY COMMENTS - GUYS:::::

Tommy123 - Cameron Dallas
Nice abs and v line which is appealing. You have a good look to you and I’m interested to see how you would do in this competition.

DrG2 - Godfrey Gao
This shot would have been much better if it wasn’t blurry. You look great and seem to have a natural model vibe to you.

Neme91 - River Viiperi
You look sharp and I like the intensity in your facial expression. Overall this is a good professional shot.

imprincearthur - Garrett Neff
I think this could have been stronger if it wasn’t as blurry. You seem to have a nice style to you though which is a plus.

Maicolx3 - Jordan Barrett
A simple shot overall, but I like the look as a whole. Your eyes draw me in and helps you stand out from the other guys.

epicwafflez23 - Arthur Kulkov
You look great and I love the styling of this shot. You have this tall, dark and handsome appeal to you.
2465 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
2465 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
2465 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
2465 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
2465 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
2465 days 22 hours ago
Jerard

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!