This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Contestant Application

Topic » #NTM9 - Contestant Application

2467 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
APPS ARE STILL OPEN, BUT IT WOULD BE CONSIDERED AS BATCH TWO OF THE APPLICATIONS!
2467 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
2467 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::CARLY COMMENTS - GIRLS:::::

DrG2 - Rosie Huntington
This is a very strong shot and really shows that you can do more than just stand there. Very nice job!

Ribbons - Jourdan Miller
You look great and I do thing you have a unique look to you that we haven’t seen before in this competition.

iSandeh - Kendall Jenner
I think you could have done much better as this is just a candid, runway shot. It doesn’t give the full idea of what you will bring to the competition.

Michelle990 - Winnie Harlow
This is a simple shot, but you have such beauty that it makes it captivating.

Bella1 - Lily Donaldson
This is an interesting shot and while I’m not a huge fan of the styling, you still delivered a professional shot.

Jameslu - Leila Goldkuhl
You didn’t get a specific photo to look over so I don’t have anything to really base my opinions on.

Montenegro - Yang Mi
This is a good shot as a whole and I think you have a great look to you.

aj1111 - Taylor Hill
A great headshot as a whole and I think you have a unique look to you that will be interesting to see in the competition.

scoobydoofruitsnacks - Chanel Iman
Overall a nice shot and a good pose to showcase your beauty. It doesn’t fully stand out compared to some others, but still a strong shot.

coolKat - Jin-Ah
A stunning look as a whole and I love that you are able to rock the white clothing on white background.

BritishRomeo17 - Amilna Estevao
By far one of the strongest headshots I’ve seen as your beauty comes through so perfectly.

dawnpeacly - Doutzen Kroes
I wish this was a bit larger to look at, but overall this is a nice shot.

ParvatiS - Miranda Kerr
I like that you went with a black and white shot as it really brings out your natural beauty. Very nice job!

deshonBANNEDISBACK - Saskia de Brauw
You look stunning and have this natural beauty. The black and white really makes this stronger.

Aydanmac01 - Behati
This was a good shot overall and you have a natural beauty to you.

C_Shizz96 - Candice Swanepoel
This is a stunning shot and I love that you used black and white as it enhances your beauty. Very nice job!

BigDude - Liza Soberano
Your eyes are stunning and I love that you were able to use brown and make it work for your benefit.
2467 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::CARLY COMMENTS - GUYS:::::

Tommy123 - Cameron Dallas
Nice abs and v line which is appealing. You have a good look to you and I’m interested to see how you would do in this competition.

DrG2 - Godfrey Gao
This shot would have been much better if it wasn’t blurry. You look great and seem to have a natural model vibe to you.

Neme91 - River Viiperi
You look sharp and I like the intensity in your facial expression. Overall this is a good professional shot.

imprincearthur - Garrett Neff
I think this could have been stronger if it wasn’t as blurry. You seem to have a nice style to you though which is a plus.

Maicolx3 - Jordan Barrett
A simple shot overall, but I like the look as a whole. Your eyes draw me in and helps you stand out from the other guys.

epicwafflez23 - Arthur Kulkov
You look great and I love the styling of this shot. You have this tall, dark and handsome appeal to you.
2466 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*UPDATED*
Jameslu - Leila Goldkuhl
This is a nice shot overall, but I wish it was a bit bigger. I like that your gap teeth help you stand out and is a unique part of your beauty.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!