This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - Exit Interview and Suggestions

Topic » #NTM8 - Exit Interview and..

2511 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Hello everyone! So I would like to know about your opinions, thoughts, etc. about this group, as well as I would like to know some suggestions, comments, recommendations about the future seasons of the Next Top Model. So, if you would like to fill in some of these questions:

~ Exit Interview ~
1.) Overall, what do you think about the Next Top Model 8: Back to Basics?
2.) What challenges & photoshoots were your favorite?
3.) Who had been your closest friend?
4.) What have you learned in the Next Top Model?
5.) Favorite judge of this season:
6.) Who do you think deserves to win?
7.) Who do you think deserves to be eliminated next?
8.) Would you join the Next Top Model again, if given a chance?

~ Suggestions ~
1.) What twist/s would you like to see next season?
2.) List at least 5 models you would like to see in the Next Top Model.
3.) Would you like to see an All-Stars season?
4.) Suggestions:

Help us, the Next Top Model team, for the betterment of the group, by filling in the short application.
2511 days 4 hours ago
Realchance
1.) What twist/s would you like to see next season? I would like to see some previous all-stars return, kind of a rookie vs. vet
1) Stephanie Seymour
2) Beyonce Knowles
3) Tara  Lynn
4) Simone from Make Me a Supermodel
5) Tocarra Jones

3.) Would you like to see an All-Stars season? Yes
4.) Suggestions:
2511 days ago
Montenegro
~ Exit Interview ~

1.) I've really enjoyed competing in NTM8. Even though I've had a few low weeks, I feel like the anticipation of the results is much more exciting when you have something to lose... or win. I have to say though, even though I haven't gotten along with everybody in the house, I'm glad that there's been a rivalry between mainly myself and Sui against Lucky and Spencer. I don't necessarily dislike them.. I just think the competition got to both parties, but that's fine because it shows that we were all here to win. Not everyone can say that, you know? I'ts just a shame that Lucky decided to hold a grudge against myself and Sui, rather than be mature enough to move on and accept the fact that we're playing to win.

One other thing that I've enjoyed about this competition is the consistent hosting! The competition was genuinely enhanced by the hosting on yours and the judges' parts.

2.) I liked the photoshoot in which we got to pick an adjective trait like 'power' (which I picked) and provide a photo fitting that word. I also enjoyed the Gods / Goddesses shoot: it was pretty tough but definitely fun. Then there were the group challenges... well, they were certainly stressful! I was worried that we'd end up missing the deadline, but luckily that wasn't the case.

3.) Sui made the process even better, for me. Not a lot of the models spoke a whole lot to start off with, and a lot of the time it was me and Sui getting things started in the house, and we clicked. I'm so glad she's been in the competition with me; it wouldn't have been the same without her.

4.) I've learned that consistency is the key to success, but also that if you stick at something, you can come back from the bottom - even if you fall.

5.) Judge Carly has been my favourite judge - she's pretty tough at times, but I appreciate the critique she gives me. I think tough critiques are needed every now and again.

6.) Elva: me. I do believe that I deserve to win; I think a lot of the times that I've come second are times in which I deserved to win, so I genuinely see myself on the same level as the other contestants who have wins. I've given you versatility, too. I haven't used magazine shoots all of the time; it's important to have variation in your work, don't you think?

7.) Francisco. In my opinion, his photos have been so hit 'n' miss, and a lot of the time the judges have been pretty relaxed on him for things that I would want to see him read on.

8.) I'd be happy to join the Next Top Model again. It's been a lot of fun.

~ Suggestions ~

2.)
- Jolin Tsai (Return)
- Shu Qi
- Yang Mi
- Angelababy
- Teddy Sinclair

3.) I'd absolutely want to see an All Stars season. All Stars is a chance to bring back the most competitive contestants, but also the biggest characters! I wouldn't want to see All Stars wasted on contestants that don't interact much.

4.) I don't know how you'd do this, but some way of encouraging more house interactions would be good. Myself, Lucky and Sui pulled our weight for sure, though!
2510 days 23 hours ago
imprincearthur
Exit Interview ~
1.) Overall, It was fun.
2.) I he Riverdale shoot
3.) Lucky
4.) How to become a better strategist
5.) Favorite judge of this season: Carly
6.) Francisco or lucky.
7.) Lily or elva
8.) Would you join the Next Top Model again, if given a chance?-HELL YES

~ Suggestions ~
1.) What twist/s would you like to see next season?-Double elimination
Edward wilding(Return)
Paul Calafiore
Sean o pry as a return again.
3.) Would you like to see an All-Stars season?-Yes
4.) Suggestions:
2507 days ago
Jameslu
~ Exit Interview ~
Good concept, was interesting and have fun judging.

The Trait Shot

Wasn't a contestant

I need to not be bias and be fair completely.

5.) Favorite judge of this season: Me duh

Personally, Sui cause she tries her hardest every time. Also Gigi, but mainly cause I'm a fan of hers and she has produced some great shots. Maybe even Lucky, he has been slaying recently idk we'll see. But any of those 3 deserve the win for me.

Francisco, he has gone downhill. Or Elva cause she plays it safe too much.

YES OMG YES!

~ Suggestions ~
Teams or Coaches

Cara Delevingne
Marilyn Monroe
Kendall Jenner
Behati Prinsloo
Ashton Kutcher

Yes

4.) Suggestions:
2506 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
~ Exit Interview ~

It's main purpose is to bring out the best in all of us. It pushes us to go beyond our limits. It helps us to improve our strengths and to transform our negatives into positives. This season is all about showing our talents and honing our skills as a model.

I love all of it, but my most favorite is the "Unique & Flawsome" photo shoot where I impressed all of the Judges. I took a big risk in that photo shoot and it paid off.

In challenges, my most favorite is the "Gemstone" challenge. I was challenged in that week, but I ended up winning the challenge. I had fun looking for a photo which can be interpreted as "Labradorite", a gemstone which I've heard for the first time here in this competition.

The "Song Interpretation" challenge was hard, but I love it now, since I got last song syndrome with the song assigned to me. The "Something Just Like This" song.

Definitely Elva. She's one of the reasons why I'm still sane up to now. Without her, I don't know how to deal with emotionless models anymore. Models who doesn't know how to interact with people.

Elva is smart and I love talking to her. Gigi is another friend of mine. That girl is killing this game slowly but surely in a good way.

Don't be late. There were two times when I submitted my photo late and I got two-point deduction because of that.

Another thing is to be consistent. Consistency is the key to success. Know why I am doing this and whom I am doing this for.

Judge Marlon. He knows what he wants. He doesn't settle for anything less. That's why I understand why he is so harsh sometimes. He wants us to do our best to our full potential.

ME. Out of all the models here, I am the one who always challenged by my competitors from time-to-time. I am the one who always take a risk and not afraid to go beyond my limit. I am not afraid to say what's on my mind. I am not afraid to speak for myself and to promote my advocacy in life. That advocacy is to create equality among all.

I always try my hardest in challenges and in photo shoots. I always look for a photo that would meet the standard of the Judges. I always submit good quality photos.

I LOVE TO BE THE FIRST CHINESE WINNER OF THIS SERIES!

Lily. It's already Top 6 and Lily hasn't made any "WOW" moment yet. She's always been safe. From challenges to photo shoots to her personality. She's a bland model. She never took a risk. She's always hiding in her comfort zone.

I'll consider it. I'm having fun so far and there's no reason for me not to join again.

~ Suggestions ~

NEWBIES vs. VETERANS. I really have no idea. Lol.

I want to see more Asian models. Anyone of them.

Definitely and I should be part of it.

4.) Suggestions:

Let the viewers have a say on who goes home every week. Have a public voting every round.
2497 days 19 hours ago
Neme91
~ Exit Interview ~

The photoshoots have been nothing but creative and fun and the cast in general got very competitive. After the occasional easy outs the competition rose and thats where personality grew and sides drawer and it was just a cat fight. Most definitely a good looking season.

My favorite I think has to be the gods challenge. I don't recall who won that one but just i love mythology and I had a blast taking that photoshoot

My closet friend has actually been Francisco before we even came here but while here Spencer and Lily have definitely become close buds of mine. Forming the White Team Alliance was pretty dope.

I learned this season that there are people who have passive aggressive ego that they just don't hear or see and they will always be questioned and want to attack when questioned. I enjoyed the competition but it taught me that in this business people have egos you have to learn to work it.

Carly is my girl i don't think she has said a lot of bad things about me and it does't hurt that she's beautiful.

It's cocky to say myself so no matter how much I despise the ego on her Sui definitely would fit a good representation of this season. Her personality, the drama, everything she's represent it well if I do not win.

We are in the final three but on who you think should get third I love Francisco but he is a rocking roller coaster

I would love too 100% This has been one amazing experience and life changing.

~ Suggestions ~

I don't know really about twist maybe  a season of child models. Like the young generation of modeling.

River Vilperi, Sean O'Donnel, Charlie Matthews, Nic Pallodino, and my beautiful sister Pyper Smith

Most definitely the best of the best fighting to see who is better Hell yeah.

4.) Suggestions:

I think player involvement in the elimination would cause for some drama. I'm not sure how so in how much they are involved but some involvement. like listing rankings of how they liked everyone else photos and to not be biased they have to give reasons

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!