This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - Challenge & Photoshoot (2)

Topic » #NTM8 - Challenge &..

2584 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2584 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
MY COMMENTS:

Lily - I'm kinda shocked on what particular line you picked as you could have picked other lines, but hey, this shot works for me. I see both of you, full of love, chemistry, belonging, etc. The photo is telling a story and it's like you saying you'll never let go.

Francisco - A one line explanation might have done it for me. Though I understand what you're trying to portray here, definitely a bad-ass guy wanting to do some bad thing in whoever gets in his way. I say, it's a nice job overall.

Spencer - This photo let me think for about 10 seconds because honestly I don't know what to say. I think I'm quite of disappointed as your photo I think doesn't suit well with the lines, I don't know why, it doesn't look mysterious at all. Your body is great, you're handsome, but I need you to do better.

Elva - If I would to judge only the photo, I think this was a cute shot. But hey, I didn't quite think it fits the song, or maybe even your chosen line. Though props for you really look like you're in love, but nothing else there.

Thom - Another disappointing shot, there's so much in the song if you would quite understand it more, your face looks kinda weird here, but the girl's body is outstanding! You look good together. And that's it.

Gigi - You've taken in outside the box here I think, this is a decent shot, not that outstanding, but not that bad after all. Your facial expression is telling a lot, and yes, he's probably in love with the shape of you.
2584 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Sean - I see pain in the picture, quite a nice job here, he looks like his mind is very very far away searching for something. I see sadness, and something like he's not giving up, probably not yet, for something he really really likes. Nice Job!

Lucky - I don't know what to say about this photo, it doesn't really worked for me at all. It's an average shot, nothing compares to what you've put in last week. Prove to me that your luck, is not just a lucky charm for first weeks.

Nicole - Quite of a step up from last week's performance. This time, you look a high fashion model, and not just a celebrity wanting to be photographed. Explanations to this shot might have made me more interested as there's more to the line you've given me. But hey, you did a lot better than previous ones.

Jana - Another step up from someone, this time it's you. I see music, I see fun, I see dance and every good vibes in this photo. Though, your feet makes you look smaller in the photo, I love your facial expressions. Good Job!

Sui - Outstanding! This is what you called interpreting a song outside the box, you not need a lot of space, no colors, just pure emotions, just natural. You definitely are someone to look out for!

Gisele - Beautiful! Though honestly, I'm still looking for something in the photo, but it's fresh, it's very youth, your eyes is telling a story, the rose, it's just perfect.

Laith - Another shirtless shot, but this time I think it worked out just fine. The song is very sexual and you've done it. The only problem is you didn't submit in time, so I will deduct you with 2 points.
2584 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
With that being said, here's the Top 3 of this day's challenge:

- Gisele Bündchen
- Nicole Scherzinger
- Sui He
2584 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
With 9.5 points, the winner of this challenge is
2584 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
2584 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
SUI HE!
2584 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Here's where you all stands:

Sui - 9.5
Gisele - 9
Nicole - 9
Jana - 8.8
Sean - 8.8
Lily - 8.7
Francisco - 8.6
Gigi - 8.5
Lucky - 8.4
Elva - 7.6
Spencer - 7.5
Thom - 7.3
Laith - 7.1
Natasha - 0
2584 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
For your price Sui, you are to have an advantage of having two photos for our next challenge.

To all, that's all I have for you now ;)
2584 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
What do you think about the challenge? Make sure to speak it up in your wonderful house.
2584 days 15 hours ago
scott123
thank you so much:) i am so glad that i made it to top 3
2584 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
I have a lot of shirtless photos because I am proud of my body. Why complain when you can drool?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9c/8f/46/9c8f4677f02f5c6a0d0b7790ab731b99.gif
2584 days 14 hours ago
Neme91
Can I just say the song you gave me had horrible lyrics to incorporate into a photo. So I gave you the best I literally could find. Grate to Sui
2583 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
~ PHOTOSHOOT ~

"High School Stereotypes"

Welcome to your second photoshoot, and today's shoot we would be hitting cliche characters we would see in our school/universities. So stereotypes are labels given to individuals generally during high school years, to categorize them. Below, is the list of "High School Stereotypes", this time you are free to chose, you can chose something already picked by a previous model.

You have 24 hours to do the shoot, words will be posted below, again words can be repeated by another model. Goodluck!
2583 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Prep: Shallow, wears Hollister/Abercrombie. Listens to mainstream shit. Rich spoiled kids that are snobs.

Teenybopper: Pre-teen girl, likes Justin Bieber and Twilight. Keeps up with horrid popular fads.

Poser: Copy "popular" cliques. Would do anything to fit in, despite being fake.

Skater : Usually reckless, skate shirts, mingles with druggies.

Ghetto: Loud/annoying, undeserved sense of entitlement. Often black or Puerto Rican.

Jock/Cheerleader: The envy of many, get what they want, and often mingle with preps.

Nerd: The most picked on clique because others are jealous of their intelligence.

Geek: Not always smart. Many read anime and play video games.

Emo/Goth: "Depressed," wear black. Goths think they're more hardcore and smoke.

Scene: "Happy emos." Have a weird sense of style, but not original.

Punk/Rocker: Listens to rock music despite its unpopularity, smarter than mainstream sheep.

Metalhead: Don't like mainstream and preps, but are quite awesome and intelligent.

Druggie: Most preferred drug is weed, loves Bob Marley.

Creeper: Scary kid that nobody likes.

Loner: They have no friends.

Triple A's: Excel in Academics, Athletics, and Arts. Do community service and after-school activities. Usually ambitious.

Average: They are hard to be branded into cliques. They don't stand out and just hang out with friends. Many high schoolers are average.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!