This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM7 - Semi-Finals

Topic » #NTM7 - Semi-Finals

2994 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!

Today will be your last step before you can be one of our Finalists. This day, you will be having TWO SHOOTS, one photoshoot and one videoshoot. So let's get it on!
2994 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
~ 13TH PHOTOSHOOT ~

"I deserve it!"

For today's shoot, you need to impress us by having what you think a photo that will make you a finalist of next top model, it's your choice if you want to have a beauty shot, vintage, etc. it's up to you. You need to give it your best shot!

"Fashion Film"

For this cycle, videos will not be edited. What you need to do is to post a video of your model in a campaign ad, shoot, motion editorial, etc. what I don't want to see is videos wherein there are only photo compilation. Some examples of fashion film will be this, the past performances of the models:

1.) Next Top Model 2, Semi-Finalists:

2.) Next Top Model 4, Semi-Finalists:

3.) Next Top Model 6, Allison Harvard:

4.) Next Top Model 6, Cara Delevingne:

5.) Next Top Model 6, Jon Kortajarena:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeJOkUY0OcU

6.) Next Top Model 6, Natasha Poly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s-Kqo2swjc

That's all

Goodluck x
2994 days 4 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
Nyle DiMarco
Photoshoot: http://m.imgur.com/LdSu3Ej

Fashion Flim: I really struggled on this one because Nyle is a new model and he doesn't have too much fashion flims out there but I hope this will do.
2993 days 23 hours ago
HotMolli
can we have til monday I'm a bridesmaid at my eldest sister's wedding this weekend
2993 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Oh okay I will extend the deadline, thanks for reminding us early
2992 days 22 hours ago
HotMolli
Video:
Photo: http://i.mdel.net/i/db/2011/4/44540/44540-800w.jpg
I chose this video to show that while  my pose-ing while usually crazy and sporadic ( in a good way) can also be controlled and quite beautiful.
For my picture I tried to choose a simple and stripped back picture to show that even without most of the glitz and the glamour that I am still the strongest model here.
I always say I want to show that I am the most diverse model portfolio wise and a believe these two pieces further prove it.
2992 days 20 hours ago
cutiesinger22
Video: https://vimeo.com/70185719
( thought this was a cool way to showcase my talent proving that i am very skilled at what i do , showing that most my movements could be made into editorial photos as well)

Photo:  http://i.mdel.net/i/db/2011/11/71165/71165-800w.jpg
( showing the glam side of me, showing that i stand out amongst others and command a photo. plus i look fierce)

I have shown consistently that I deserve to be here and I hope this secures my spot in the final
2992 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2992 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Nice job guys! We'll now wait for your comments and scores x
2991 days ago
carlyjordan14
Nyle: (Photo: 8.5) (Video: 9.2)

Photoshoot - This is a very strong shot as you look very intense and masculine. My issue, however, is this if your submission to be in the finals and this doesn’t seem finals worthy. At this stage of the competition we are expecting stand out, OMG types of shots. If you make it to the finals I really want to see you do something artistic and a bit more out of the box. This just feels like a beauty shot.

Videoshoot - Sexy and simple, just how I like my men! This wasn’t over the top and it wasn’t underwhelming. This was the perfect amount of showing off your looks and style. This gives me more of an insight into who you are outside of these photoshoots.

Sean: (Photo: 7.8) (Video: 9.8)

Photoshoot - This is a bit underwhelming for me as I know you could do so much better. You have the looks and the modeling capabilities to really wow us as you have in the past. I wish you would have done something less stiff.

Videoshoot - Excellent job! This was fun, flirty and artistic. It showed off who you are as a model and also your ability to keep the audience’s attention. I wasn’t even paying attention to the fact that you were trying to sell something, which in this task is a good thing!

Xiao: (Photo: 8.8) (Video: 9.0)

Photoshoot - Out of the ones I’ve seen so far, this is the most visually interesting. I like that you seemed to have done some creative techniques to appear longer. The shot is simple, but with the added uniqueness I think this is a solid shot. Not one that wows me, but decent.

Videoshoot - I love the simplicity of this, but also the added creative elements. You look stunning and the added visual effects only enhances your beauty. Nice job!

Lindsey: (Photo: 9.2) (Video: 9.4)

Photoshoot - This another solid shot that doesn’t fully wow me. However, out of the other photos this round, this one is the most interesting as it is creative, visually stunning and in a way has a story behind it waiting to be told. Very nice!

Videoshoot - What I enjoy about this one is you showcase yourself as a model in may different styles. It isn’t just one basic look, but multiple combinations that you use to play around with modeling wise. Very nice!
2990 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
A guest judge/s may appear this day, so we'll wait and see x
2990 days 8 hours ago
Weetmaster
Nyle: (video: 8) (photo: 8)

Video: I really liked this shoot, the lens blurs were a nice touch. The reason this isn't getting a perfect score is because it feels a little amateurish. I understand you are a new model but at this point in the competition everyone needs to bring their A+ game in order to survive, this was more like a B+

Photo: Those eyes are the only reason you have a high score. They pierce through the photo and into my soul. The rest doesn't do it for me. Youre in this awkard pose, and your face either looks overedited or contains too much makeup. I'm not a fan of that. It's not bad but it could have been better.
2990 days 8 hours ago
Weetmaster
Xiao: (Video: 9) (Photo: 7)

Video: I love how simplistic yet sophisticated this was. I was entranced by the first second. I love this so much. The reason it's not a perfect score was because there was a lot of atiff movements which was unflattering to the theme of it all. So not perfect, but goddamn close.

Photo: I like the simplicity of this as well. But I don't really care for this shot as a whole. It doesn't do anything for me like your video did. It bores me and I would turn the page on this in a magazine.
2990 days 8 hours ago
Weetmaster
Lindsey: (Video: 10) (Photo: 10)

Video: Professional yet creative. I want to know this girl, I want to be apart of the lifestyle she is selling me. This is perfect in my eyes and I see you possibly winning this competition.

Photo: I'm a huge fan of models who don't look human lol. This shot is fantastic, you look out of this world (literally) and I am living for it. I wouldn't change a thing.
2990 days 8 hours ago
Weetmaster
Sean: (Video: 10) (Photo: 7)

Video: I love this funky hip 1940s vibe this is giving me. You could literally plug in any product and the ad would work. The energy in this is contagious and I wouldn't change a thing.

Photo: It's a great photo, don't get me wrong, but I am left a little confused. This feels like a tribute to Frank Sinatra, I don't really get the "This is Sean" emotion. We can't see your face, and the pose isn't doing you any favors either. I'm underwhelmed.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!