This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM7 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM7 - Challenge &..

3090 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
3090 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
first one from #TeamCoco, Shei Phan!

0 + 18.4 + 8.6 + 9.6 = 36.6
3090 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
this was absolutely a stunning shot yet the extra points affected i, next time if you're a BU you should do your job :)
3090 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
2 spots left..
3090 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Next one safe is...
3090 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
3090 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
last one from #TeamLenox, Xiao Wen Ju!

2 + 16.4 + 8.5 + 9.6 = 36.5
3090 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
this was your worst performance so far, I know you can do better. Congrats!!
3090 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Now it comes down to 3
3090 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
*camera rolls through Adriana, Jenah and Lacey*
3090 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Will the three of you please step forward? I have 3 amazing models standing before me, but I have only one photo in my hand. One of This photo represents if you will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
3090 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
I have here Adriana from #TeamCoco, who was in the top week after week but this time she failed to deliver another strong shot, is this week her downfall?
3090 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
I also have here Jenah from #TeamOphelie, who for some reason didn't attend the photoshoot, this means you'll be automatically eliminated.
3090 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
and lastly another one from #TeamCoco, Lacey who was our runner-up last week this week she's in the bottom again. Will you be given another chance?
3090 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
I will only call one name, and the name that I do not call must immediately return to your house here, pack your belongings, and go home.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!