This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM7 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM7 - Challenge &..

3120 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
another guy from #TeamCoco, Nyle Di'Marco

3 + 8.2 + 8.1 + 8.3 + 7.7 = 35.3
3120 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
High expectation was set from you this week given your past performances.
3120 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
last before the bottom 3 is...
3120 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
#TeamBarbie's Soo Joo!

1 + 9 + 8.3 + 9 + 7.9 = 35.2
3120 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Soo! You are still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!
3120 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
*camera rolls through Ann, Arlenis and Josh*
3120 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Will the three please step forward? I have 3 models standing before me , but I have only one photo in my hand, and this photo represents the one of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
3120 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
I will only call one name, and the two that I do not call must immediately return to your house here, pack your belongings, and go home.
3120 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
in the left side we got here #TeamBarbie's Ann who has always been in the middle and sometimes close to bottom, will you be saved tonight?
3120 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
in the middle is #TeamCoco's Arlenis, the beautiful girl yet delivers boring shot, will you be the first in the team to go home?
3120 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
in the right side is #TeamBarbie's Josh who is a handsome man yet can't deliver charisma in photos, will you be following the eliminated guys?
3120 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
the first name I'm going to call, has the lowest score this week.
3120 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
You are not going to continue your journey here.....
3120 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
3120 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
ANN:

1 + 7.8 + 8.3 + 6 + 8.6 = 31.7

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!