This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM6 - Finalists and Juries' Speeches

Topic » #NTM6 - Finalists and Juries'..

3205 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Hello guise here's where you will fight with your case.
3205 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Cara, Jon and Natasha you've gone as far as you can go in this game. The power now shifts to the jury: Eight people whom you may or may not have had a hand in voting out will now decide your fate in this game. Their a part of the final task too.
3205 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
It's time for the Final Tribal Council.

You guys know how it works: Ask questions, make speeches, kiss some ass, and get the jury votes to win the game. Jury you need to speak too, you may ask them question, and also explain what will be the basis of whom will get your vote to win.

This will be a 3 day long forum so whenever you're ready juries, send me your votes VIA MAIL.
3205 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
FINALISTS:
- Cara Delevingne
- Jon Kortajarena
- Natasha Poly

JURIES:
- Allison Harvard
- Lenox Tillman
- Josh Hutcherson
- Francisco Lachowski
- Nicole Linkletter
- Cameron Dallas
- Coco Rocha
- Ansel Elgort
3205 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Again, we need jury and finalists' speeches
3205 days 2 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
ALLISON:

Well I want to say Good Luck to all 3 of you! You 3 have been great Competitors and I respect all 3 of you. I am still undecided on my vote but I can say I am leaning towards Cara more then you Natasha and you Jon. My Questions:

Natasha and Jon- Why should I choose 1 of you over Cara?
Cara- Did you do anything in this game that was strategic?
All 3- Why do you deserve to win over your competitors?

And yes you have to answer all of them.
3204 days 17 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
-Nicole Linkletter-

Well first of all, congrats to these beautiful and handsome finalist. I will say this journey has been experience that many of you will not forget. As a player in this season I was dealt a bad hand, which is my fault because I didn't do what you guys did. You played both the modeling and Survivor aspect of the game. I played only the Survivor part, which got me an idol, but didn't get me to far. You have OUTWIT, OUTPLAYED , and OUTLASTED us all in Jury. I'm entering this Final Tribal Council, not knowing who to vote because you did well and played different games and gone through all model changes.  Now for my questions and comments!!!

Natasha: Honey you surprised week after week, you came from the shadows and proved yourself over and over again. My question for you is...What makes you a model and what kept you driven every week?

Jon- Superman, Batman, Jonny K!!! You lasted all these guys in the comp because you have that "IT Factor" Out of the girls you sitting next to, I can personally say you made the biggest transformation out of them. My question for you is... What did you learn from this experience and how do you think it got you to the end?

Care- WoW WoW, if you asked me Day 1, who would I think made it to the end...I would say you. Your pictures every week kept me wanting to strive harder, but this group game is Top Model: Survivor??? You got the whole modeling part of the game down. I feel as though you didn't try to play the survivor aspect of the game and that upsets me. Maybe you didn't have to due to your amazing pictures but I cant reward some one that didn't try. If this was just ANTM then yes you should win, but its not and I am sorry...NO QUESTIONS
3204 days ago
Snowgirl57
Best Photo? Worst Photo?
3199 days 16 hours ago
Jermin119
Thanks for the question Nicole. I came into this competition late and I knew I had to PROVE MYSELF. the biggest thing I learned it that the judges are all different and you have to try to cater to all of them equally. They had their favorites but I had to stand out and push even harder because I was a male. I feel that the females were more accepted. By stepping out of my comfort zone (pretty boy looks) I was able to put out excellent photos that were CONSISTENTLY in the top HALF.
3199 days 16 hours ago
Jermin119
Jon

I plead that you guys will vote for me because I PLAYED the game. This was survivor and I laid low and made alliances to get me further. My biggest move was getting out Cara. She was the biggest threat and as soon as she fell out the top 3 I sniped her. I had NO VOTES against me the entire summer. I played the best game thank you.
3199 days 15 hours ago
kkoster001
I love all of you but when me and Jon agreed to get Cara out I have to say that was the biggest move, and you proved us right when you returned Cara. However you wouldn't be here without a comeback which is why I will turn my attention to Natasha and Jon. I mean, both of you strategized and killed it in photoshoots. But looking at gameplay Jon played the best in my opinion. Not to mention he also killed it in photoshoots. Therefore my vote is decided.
Good luck to all of you though. :)
3198 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Cara:

Well Nicole, honestly I have voted for the worst model every week. Some may not see that as a strategic thing to do but for me it is. Getting the worst out leaves the good models and this is SOLE SURVIVOR and I want to win over GOOD models. If I would have been in he final with you and Nicole for example it wouldn't be a fair match. I want to win but I want to beat Natasha and Jon who have proved to be worthy enough of a final!

Why should I win?
I was eliminated unfairly in this competition and I can guarantee I could have gotten best photos while I was eliminated. I have NOT quit even when I was unfairly eliminated and I have continually proven that I am determinated, passionate and FIERCE!! I love this industry and I think it is safe to say I know what I am doing!
3197 days 23 hours ago
Jermin119
Josh <333333333 fucking love you
3197 days 13 hours ago
kkoster001
Ily too Jon. XD Love you all.
3196 days 16 hours ago
Jermin119
It's *Jon not Josh boo

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!